七つの大罪 Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) (Dual Audio) [S1] [720p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This really reminded me so much of the anime Fairy Tail that I had to look into it. Even though the characters aren't similar and the storylines are completely different the animation, storywriting, plot twists and pace just had the same "feel" as Fairy Tail. This was produced by the same studio (A-1 pictures) but that was the only apparent connection, nonetheless I am betting if you enjoyed Fairy Tail that you will like this as well. I am not sure I would reccomend this for very young children though but it is probably okay for younger teens and up. This has a good story, light fanservice and enjoyable characters (second season airing this year).

merio9.jpg
Plot Summary: In a world where humans and non-humans have not yet been separated, the kingdom of Leones is protected by the Holy Knights, powerful magic users both revered and feared by the people. Supposedly the strongest, most fearsome of these knights, the Seven Deadly Sins, betrayed the kingdom and made enemies of all the other knights. Queen Elizabeth doesn't believe this story, and sets out to find the Sins - but when she meets the first Sin at a tavern, his name is Melodias, and he's nothing but a boy in charge of the pigs.

the_seven_deadly_sins_5.jpg
..::Video Specs::..
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Resolution : 1280x720
Frame Rate : 23.976 fps

..::Audio Specs::..
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Channels : 2 channels
Sample Rate : 48KHz
Language : Japanese, English (Default)

..::Subtitles::..
Language : English
Type : Soft Coded
Format : ASS

meliodas-elizabeth-hawk-nanatsu-no-taizai-anime-1920x1200.jpg

Original Uploader: kamifari
Size: 3.05 GB
Directed by Tensai Okamura
Written by Shōtarō Suga
Music by Hiroyuki Sawano
Takafumi Wada
Studio A-1 Pictures
Original run October 5, 2014 – March 29, 2015
Number of episodes: 24

Opening Theme:
#1: "Netsujō no Spectrum" (熱情のスペクトラム) by Ikimono-gakari
#2: "Seven Deadly Sins" by MAN WITH A MISSION
Ending Theme:
#1: "7-seven-" by FLOW x GRANRODEO
#2: "Season" by Alisa Takigawa

Nanatsu-no-Taizai-Anime-Meliodas-Elizabeth-Liones-1918356.jpeg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]animerg.nanatsu.no.taizai.the.seven.deadly.sins.dual.audio.s1.720p.kami.torrent
    34 KB · Views: 1,041
Reactions: Bafucin

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
I actually liked this one.... the protagonist got to ...feel up the princess...steal her panties...was looking for more...but as this genre goes ...not going to happen...so it was fun to say the least ..thanks...is their a season 2?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is based on an ongoing manga by Nakaba Suzuki and a second anime season is scheduled for release this year but I haven't heard of anything for certain as to when.