Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

crossakd

Jun 5, 2010
http://chakuero-jyo-ho-koukanjyo.cafeblog.jp/archives/5706528.html
e665c8c4-s.jpg

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
I'm not familiar with the ETEF series but did a little research after seeing the last few posts. Looks like a series that has included nudity, though not completely. Also, sexual situations and toys as props. Looks interesting though I wonder if it'll take a few releases before we get to this point (attached screenshot of previous ETEF release)!!

Attachments

• ETEF-003 screenshot.jpg
    ETEF-003 screenshot.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 531
Reactions: Rain001 and kuyug

tinyclaw

Feb 5, 2017

Here's what it says on that page:

"The removal of a ban naked Tsukasa in front of God polished in beauty. The discerning picture and transcendence hip line that made an elaborate plans. The shock product which the undulation of the woman's body reaching the new ground is branded on the mind, and does not leave it."

That doesn't make any sense in English syntactically. It's a bad translation from Japanese to English. The closest phrase you could glean from this is "the removal of a ban on Tsukasa being naked." Even so, only a Japanese speaker can tell us if the original Japanese text confirms it.

Reactions: milro

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
It seems to me to be the usual promotional tease... like the "all nude" videos. They never are, and the next Kanzaki won't be either... at least not completely. So expect to see more of her ass, which is fine with me, maybe more camel toe, maybe even a nipple flash, but until she signs on with Kingdom, the honey stays in the pot LOL.

Last edited:

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
Based on the trailer it definitely looks like a step in the right direction!! Though I imagine it will be another 2 to 3 releases before we get actual nudity (of the good bits). Now if we could just get Tomoe, Saaya and a few others to jump on board the world will be a better place...hahaha!

Reactions: Zee0808