TSMB-001 せつなの恋人 佐山彩香 ~ハイティーン17の奇跡~ (ISO-4.09Gb)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rumokito

May 11, 2011

タレント: 佐山彩香
イメージメーカー: M.B.D メディアブランド
イメージレーベル: if
発売日: 2011/03/11 (DVD セル版)
収録時間: 80分
品番: TSMB-001
ISO - 4.09Gb

capercaillie

Mar 25, 2007
Just a quick question. Before you post the link, have you downloaded it ??? Is it real or fake ? I've finished downloaded your BGSD-316 and found that it's a fake ISO. It can't extract or can't even open with MagicISO program. So I guess this post is fake as well.

rumokito

May 11, 2011
Just a quick question. Before you post the link, have you downloaded it ??? Is it real or fake ? I've finished downloaded your BGSD-316 and found that it's a fake ISO. It can't extract or can't even open with MagicISO program. So wasting of time !!!
I have downloaded it and p;ay very well by UltraISO Premium Edition 9.3.3 Build 2685

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I believe all the IV DVDISO you posted today are fake.

I will wait someone to prove it and the mods will remove the posts.

And to OP. if this ISO is true, post the screenshot so that the downloaders could feel safe to grab it.

capercaillie

Mar 25, 2007

And to OP. if this ISO is true, post the screenshot so that the downloaders could feel safe to grab it.

So .... I don't know finally whom should I believe but I have downloaded it by myself and found that the ISO can't play. I'm dowloading it again. Result will be posted.

astrayred

Mar 19, 2008

His post:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897852

is fake too. Here's what it actually contains, when opened with WinRAR

wtfylp.png

I believe some form of disciplinary action should be carried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.