[TSDS-42072]キュート! 大川成美[DVD/4.23GB]

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'm just putting it out there, but if you actually made it the way I explained, it would have been of better quality.

I had a look at the first torrent and it's already an extracted ISO so step 1 and 2 were already done.

I'll make a rip in a week or two when I actually have time to do so to have a comparison.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The video looks good and I'm gonna make a rip for myself anyway so might as well post it.

MeguIVit was created for people who know absolutely nothing about encoding(you don't even need to install anything, just download an exe and extract a folder in the same place and you're done minus a potential small bug with some settings that require another step) so they could rip JAV and idol movies very easily and with high quality. You could leave everything to its default setting and you'd make something that looks good with almost no chance of problems since everything is detected automatically.
The hardest part is knowing that in 99% of the cases, you need to drop the VTS_01_1.VOB file at step 1 since that's only explained in the first post of the thread and not in the post with the pictures I linked.
You can even make 30fps rip with it if that's what you prefer(60fps should be a problem at dvd resolution though, but for bluray it would indeed be much more demanding).

The mkv vs mp4 thing in my signature is only for my encodes since I usually make 3 version for JAV movies, it's not about mkv vs mp4 in general.
There's zero difference between mkv and mp4 for the video or audio quality since they're only containers. I could put the exact same video and audio in either a mp4 or a mkv.
The main differences between the two is that mp4 has more commercial support(it will usually play directly on video game consoles or dvd/bluray players and things like that which is rarely the case for mkvs) and mkv has more features(you can add titles to them, it has a very advanced chapter system that can even allow to use multiple files as one video or have one video with different versions inside if you want to censor some scenes or have alternate endings) and better tools to mess with them(joining, splitting, appending other files in multiple formats, etc) as opposed to mp4 which are much more limited.

Depending on the video player you're using, it's quite possible that mp4 works better because of the commercial support.
Them being more space friendly is just a coincidence or that people have a preference of compressing video more when using mp4, but it has nothing to do with mp4 vs mkv.
Same thing with the details, the video and sound inside has nothing to do with the container, they'll look just as good inside an mkv than they do inside an mp4.
You can see plenty of stats with mkv(probably more so than with mp4) so I'm guessing the reason for you noticing that is that the application you're using to look at them doesn't support reading them from mkv as much as it does with mp4.
Subbers usually prefer them because they're easier to work with and modify afterwards(mp4 are a pain to work with if it's not like you wanted and have to redo its configuration). The groups that use mp4 is usually for compatibility with more devices and they'll usually hardcode the subs on the video instead of using softsubs which can be disabled.

If you don't need the extra features of mkv, then you're better off using mp4 because of the wider compatibility, but if you want the extra features, then mkv is the only way to go. The picture and sound will look and sound the same either way.

I use mkv for my better rips because I add a title(which I can't do with mp4s) and I've had to use the edition feature a couple of times to make a lesbian only version and a full length one of a movie without having to make 2 separate files and it's not bigger than simply making only the full length one(except maybe for a few KB, but that's negligible).
I used mp4 for the poor quality smaller file only because I wanted them to be easily identifiable. I could have used mkv for both and it would be the same, one with great quality and the other with the poor one and small size.

As a side note, you can make a 1080p rip(or any other size for that matter) with a DVD by simply resizing the picture when encoding, but you'll be wasting a lot of space and it likely won't look better than if you kept the original resolution so it's rarely a good idea to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicetomeetyou

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Avi files are generally bigger because most of the time, XviD or DivX is used as the video codec which is older and less efficient hence the bigger file and lower quality, but it is indeed also a container(pretty much every video file extension is a container) and it does support a lot of the video and audio codec that mp4 and mkv do so you could have the same video and audio quality in them, but there's just no good reason to do so since mp4 and mkv are much better(and newer) than the avi container.

As for FLV, it's a container specifically made for flash player(although it is supported by a few other players nowadays) and meant to be streamed over the internet which is why the quality is usually lower. I also think it has a lot of restrictions(I've always seen only low resolution in them too), but it's not something I've worked with so I'm not sure what they are exactly.
A container can't be bad quality wise(it always depends on the video/audio codec used inside it), but it can have restriction on what it can handle for playback which can make it appear so.

Reactions: nicetomeetyou

Japanium

May 15, 2012
Many Thanks!!!
anybody have a big size cover dvd?
I'm searching for Google but I've founded only an upscaled pix

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
As usual Jackston your girls are unbelievable! I especially like the photo of her sucking on the green candy cane in the 9th of the 12, she goes ALL THE WAY DOWN on it like she can take a dick down her throat to the balls as if it's nothing! Everything about her is perfect ASS obviously, tits, face, sucking, enjoying the feel of sex!

Reactions: jackston

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
As promised, here's my rip for it. I'll also upload it in the appropriate place in the ddl section later.
It also includes the extras in a separate file(same torrent though) for those interested since they don't seem to be included in the previous rip according to the duration from the post.

TSDS-42072-cover.jpg

Main:
TSDS-42072_10bit-thumbs.jpg

Extra:
TSDS-42072_extra_10bit-thumbs.jpg

Narumi Ohkawa "Cute!"
大川成美「キュート!」

http://idol.takeshobo.co.jp/item/4827/

Studio: TakeShobo
Label: -
Director: Unknown
Code: TSDS-42072
Runtime: 80 min
Genre: Idol
Actresses: Narumi Ohkawa(大川成美)
Release Date: 2015/05/22

Main
Container: MKV
Video codec: x264 core 146 r2538 121396c
Audio codec: AAC 2 channels
Framerate: 59.940 fps
Resolution: 720x480(853x480)
Bit depth: 10 bits
Duration: 01:31:42.366
Size: 1.08 GiB
Watermark: none
Subtitles: none
Chapters: yes

Extra
Container: MKV
Video codec: x264 core 146 r2538 121396c
Audio codec: AAC 2 channels
Framerate: 59.940 fps
Resolution: 720x480(853x480)
Bit depth: 10 bits
Duration: 00:08:03.700
Size: 94.39 MiB
Watermark: none
Subtitles: none
Chapters: none

Attachments

• TSDS-42072_10bit.torrent
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,446

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
She actually has another video currently in production that is funded by Otokogiya. There are constant updates on that site about her.

mathematica

Aug 13, 2009
Say, does akiba-online have any kind of Buy/Sell forum or topic? I have bunch of AV & idol gravure styled almost AV DVD's that I'd like to sell. And LOTS of other AV or idol collectables such as card series and boxes, like from Juicy Honey serie for an example. But I'll really need as much money as possible so I have decided to try to sell as much stuff as possible. I have already taken photos of most of the stuff I have.

I'm also going to share the DVD's as an ISO-files and MP4's before selling them. Includes things like some Kotomi Asakura movies, Aino Kishi's Ero-Cute 1-3, some Mana Sakura idol stuff (+ calendar), Minami Kojima calendar at least, bunch of Kohaku Uta movies, some Seko Koko (Seko Coco - 瀬古ここ) (Mizuno Kokoro 水野こころ) movies, bunch of Airi Sawada's idol movies with many of her different aliases, old school Aika Miura movies, some Ichinose Suzu's idol movies at least, almost all DVD's from an usually unknown girl to everyone called Nagisa Yuduki - Nagisano Yuko (結月なぎさ - 渚野洋子), since I really like her I'm trying get all of her movies ASAP.
Also some more random DVD's from Aino Kishi, Mana Sakura & Minami Kojima, Mana & Kojima's ones are called by the names of Go Go KojiMana or something, I have couple of those type of releases too.

Where do you get all those DVDs? Yes, please share them. I especially like the ones from Nagisa Yuduki - Nagisano Yuko (結月なぎさ - 渚野洋子).

As for converting, there are lots available tool that you can get from the Internet, for both mac or windows. As for selling, how much do you want for a DVD? I assume akiba-online is not a best place to talk about selling and buying, but you can always try ebay.

Reactions: refrigeeta2000

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
My version never stopped being seeded, 3 post above yours.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If you're having problems, you need to give us a bit more details if you want it fixed.

There's 3 different torrent in the thread so mention which one you're trying to download at the very least.

I'm uploading to someone right now so I know mine still works fine for some people at least.

Reactions: CoolKevin

taway34567

Jan 26, 2020
Could any kind souls please re-seed this? I will return the favor once DL’d and keep active for a few more days. Thanks!

Reactions: Zee0808

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Could any kind souls please re-seed this? I will return the favor once DL’d and keep active for a few more days. Thanks!

I do usually keep mine seeded still, but the server it's on has a motherboard issue so might take a few weeks till I get it fixed and seed it again. Hopefully someone can reseed it before then for ya or else you know I will eventually.

Reactions: Zee0808