Trying to find this JAV Dancer.. Driving me crazy!

Kaila1

Sep 22, 2014
Hi all I'm very sorry to bother you guys with this but I've hit a wall on it. I did try.. honestly I busted my ass searching for this for days on end but came up empty.

I started by narrowing down the date - the guy uploaded it onto Xhamster on 14/10/2008. The song that she's dancing to is 'Crazy in Love' by Beyonce, released on 10/03/03.
So using those 2 dates as my guidelines I used only the search term "ダンス" on DMM and searched under the 'All' option. No lie I've looked at over 3000 titles between those dates 1 by 1 with their respective thumbnails and covers... but nothing!

Source>> http://xhamster.com/movies/73135/pretty_girl_dancing.html

The closest I got to finding it was the background looking similar to a couple BORDERZ dance releases entitled B.D. BIKINIDANCE + BIKINIDANCE [DZDC-01] and [DZDC-02] >>

29dzdc10.jpg

^Notice the similar bikini coverings and in the top middle pic the same white screen background.. Also the constant upward angles. But sadly she's not there.

Any help in identification of her or the title is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Kaila1

Sep 22, 2014
OMG I even looked at that one very closely while searching but wrote it off since I couldn't see the exact butterfly costume on the back cover >_< It must be a scene that they didn't show on the case.. meaning without your help and knowledge of the actual DVD I would never have found it! So THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D