Trouble Evocation complete series (english sub, dual audio)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I performed an english translation of the brazilian fansub of [Lolicon-Anonimos].
Thanks to two online translators, I could make something that almost make sense. :XD:

The problem is that they did only the first episode. Fortunatly another brazilian team did episode 2. But the subs are hardcoded this time, so I'll need more time or more help for that one.

Despite what somebody said on another thread, the uncensored version is surely more interesting to watch :chinesenewyearm:

So I used their version for the video, that looks really good for a VHSrip.
I also plugged the spanish audio in, because I had that material, so why not using it?

MKV container, 640x480, 27mn52, 124 MB, uncensored, japanese or spanish audio, english subs

http://rapidshare.com/files/263799837/Trouble_Evocation_OVA_01.mkv

And tell me what you think about the translation!

EDIT:

Episode 2 now:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLWQGBHJ

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
you still need a name / pseudonyme in brackets for your fansubs, just like [e14] or [el14]...

...so it´s tradition.

I really appreciate these translation subs.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
That edition just is...

...awesome !!! Great job !!!

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
you still need a name / pseudonyme in brackets for your fansubs, just like [e14] or [el14]...

...so it´s tradition.

I really appreciate these translation subs.

I'm not really doing fansubs in the original sense lol

On the other hand, most of the well-known teams barely perform subrips of the american DVDs, so...

I think I can call my team (me, myself and I) [babelfish-fansubs] :chinesenewyearm::secret::flattered:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
if you want to do more, possibly there are some older ones in Spanish be Jisedai no Fansub [JnF] - http://www.jnf-fansub.org/news.php - or even by Anime Tempest [ATemp], perhaps we should check eMule if there are some. What do you think?

Or even Portuguese subbed ones by [AnimeNSK]...

When I started collecting these hentai about 8 years ago spanish sites were the first I got to know and I downloaded a lot from them, but was so stupid to delete many files later when I got english subbed ones, me fool. Only a few still are left...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
So elgringo14, are you really serious about creating the "babelfish-fansubs"? Because I'm thinking of adding your group to AniDB in order to add official CRCs and other hashes for this and future releases.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Somehow yes, but I can do that too. I will "add" myself to anidb at some point.
Thank you for the suggestion anyway.
I will start looking at the episode 2 translation soon, already retimed the script with an uncensored raw.

My working plan (whatever I could find with non-english subs, only considering OAV/Movies):

Trouble Evocation 2
Lolicon Angel
Kirara (sexy OAV from Yui Toshiki)

If someone has found something else, that is worth converting to english subs, please let me know.
I will only look for OAV/Movies, or short TV series (26 episodes at most).