Trade (Popular Actress I Don't Like) For (One I Prefer)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
We've all been there: you love an actress, but their output slows significantly or they debut but aren't doing much - yet there are actresses making an insane amount of videos and you don't care for them at all.

Let's play a game. Trade a popular actress for someone of similar features personality, genre, etc. but you like better.

Trade Non Ohana for Mina Kitano. The latter is a waaay better performer. I would happily take Non out of the industry center and put in Mina Kitano.

non-ohana-9.jpgMina.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Trade Nozomi Ishihara for Akane Shiki (Kaede Okui)

no.jpegKaede Okui.jpg

Nozomi is a cute Girl next door type with one of the best smiles in JAV. But she is BORING. I have not kept a video from her since her debut.

In contrast, Akane (another gorgeous smile/girl next door type) is an amazing performer, with great hip control and a DEEP throat. She has more range (vanilla to more hardcore) than Nozomi as well.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
(Gyaru) Trade Natsuka for Nakao Meiko (NOA)

Natsuka2.jpg Nakao.jpg

The industry has been pushing Natsuka, but I have found her boring despite her pretty face and smile. Nakao Meiko has been a B-lister in Hunter videos for a while but she has always been the standout of every ensemble or compilation.

She has darker skin too, but it feels more natural than Natsuka. She's also a much better talent (hip control, BJs, etc.) and has a better body - pretty much better in every way. She even does more hardcore stuff, so she has greater range (deepthroating, anal, etc.)
Nakao2.jpgNakaoW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This hurts the most: trade Akari Mitani for Miki Sunohara
akari-mitani-8.jpgmiki.jpg

Both of these women tend to be dominant but also had an extra dash of emotion into their scenes. But Akari has been inconsistent since the end of 2020. Time for someone else to get her slot. I nominate Miki.

Reactions: Zen10101 and huuk

maload

Jul 1, 2008
yu mikagi and yui hatano
may be its about movies theme too .
i always confuse when they are on the 10 list in lots of charts
i dont know why but i guess i dont like the letter y
i think maria aine has eveything that this two actress have
and she do lots of theme that i love to watched

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
yu mikagi and yui hatano
may be its about movies theme too .
i always confuse when they are on the 10 list in lots of charts
i dont know why but i guess i dont like the letter y
i think maria aine has eveything that this two actress have
and she do lots of theme that i love to watched
I just looked her up. She's very pretty! But I think I have only seen this video because the series intrigues me
118abp906pl.jpg

I'm not sure if I kept it though

Reactions: ding73ding

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I've never been into Akari Tsumugi and she has taken up slots in some of my beloved Premium franchises, the latest ones being the Shoplyfter and Using Body To Repay Brother's Debt series. I'd probably pick Airi Suzumura in her place. A stunner in appearance and not afraid to get intense, and she is brilliant in those POV sweet sister/gf vids. However she rarely exhibits range in acting...throwing her into those Premium films would be fun.

She's 29 now but Tsubomi was rocking a seifuku until she was 35, all the more she should do it before she gets too old...

1.png2.png

Reactions: Zhonda and BDrake

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Anything Maria Nagai (post-2021) and replace with Sara Saijo.

003.jpg

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 25

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Anything Maria Nagai (post-2021) and replace with Sara Saijo.
As hot as she was, Sara Saijo retired. I would rather give those spots to Chitose Saegusa, if we're talking super thicc gals. Maria did two IR videos and I would much rather see Chitose do them.

292314_370.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: intrepid8

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
As hot as she was, Sara Saijo retired. I would rather give those spots to Chitose Saegusa, if we're talking super thicc gals. Maria did two IR videos and I would much rather see Chitose do them.

Sad face is for retirement, not your pick.

Reactions: BDrake