torrent doesnt work?

xMasa

Feb 16, 2008
hey guys, i tried dling torrent files but i always get a bad file info or a connection refused? how do i fix this?

pittbull53

Jan 21, 2008
Hello, I've a similar problem from a few days. I've a this message : Problem connecting to tracker - (10060, 'Operation timed out').

Too bad ! I really appreciate what you are doing here !

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It depends on the tracker & the torrent. If the tracker is actually down then the only 2 ways you could get the file is by DHT or if your client supports PEX.
If the tracker is up and the torrent won't download it's probably due to there not being any seeds. Both of the mentioned errors seem to be tracker related. Can you specify which torrent your having trouble with?
desioner

xMasa

Feb 16, 2008
yea, i couldnt access any of them, i get either a bad file info or a connection refused thing

to be more specific, its any of the JAVs torrents i tried

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
They could either be blocking certain ip ranges, blocked port if you're behind a firewall, sign up required or ISP related. In anycase they all do work and can sometimes be fixed if you redownload the torrent files.

pittbull53

Jan 21, 2008
Now all torrents work fine. I haven't the message who i can't connect the tracker.

Thanks for all !