Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

Zappa188

Nov 27, 2022
Tomoe was great in her early teenage years. Not so great afterwards. And Rei has the right to criticize the gravure idol industry whenever she wants if it affected her in a negative way. The gratitude thing is bullshit.

Reactions: Immergeil and milro

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
There’s a lot of gravure-type of postings on Tomoe’s Instagram. What’s she up to? New work? It appears intriguing.

Tatoche63

Jul 30, 2019
It means "Yuzu Hot spring water".
More precisely, she is refering to the Yuzu bath, which is a bathing tradition celebrated on winter solstice in Japan.

Reactions: Blood_Doll

styner7

Mar 12, 2007

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014

YukariForever

Nov 15, 2021
This is awesome! By the time I was aware of her last comeback it was already all over because I'd pretty much given up checking then, so I'm really happy I'll be able to see this one "live".

YukariForever

Nov 15, 2021
yes, it's no longer available on this site.
I realise now that I posted that question after the recent JI purge which I only just read about in recent days, but I know that that link never worked for a long time before that anyway. Is there any reason the Tomoe thread was singled out like that (possibly with others)?

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Is there any reason the Tomoe thread was singled out like that (possibly with others)?
It's not that it was singled out, it was because the link was created when Akiba's forum software was different and nobody really bothered to update it with the correct one after the software was changed. But the thread existed if you searched for it (well, no more though).

Reactions: YukariForever