Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
These could be outtakes. She wrote this:
なんかデータフォルダ色々見てたらグラビアの写真たくさん出てきて懐かしい
I’m not sure if it means she misses these photos or some photos were missed in being released to the public.

Reactions: styner7

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
These could be outtakes. She wrote this:
I’m not sure if it means she misses these photos or some photos were missed in being released to the public.

A better translation might be that she felt nostalgic. I'm glad she has fond memories of that time.

Reactions: styner7

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Someone needs to suggest to her to start an OnlyFans site for herself. She could make a good living doing gravure for 5 or 10 more years producing her own photoshoots and vids and getting paid directly by her fans. I pitched this to her in a live feed, but I think she didn't know what I was talking about.

styner7

Mar 12, 2007
When I look at several data folders, I miss the time when I take a lot of gravure photos.

It's clumsy, but I've translated it myself.

Reactions: wcmaddenjr1966

neozed

May 18, 2008
I wish she would come back ...

I suppose that you will soon feel the social pressure that there is in Japan with women who are reaching thirty years and have not had children yet ...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013

I suppose that you will soon feel the social pressure that there is in Japan with women who are reaching thirty years and have not had children yet ...
She’s already made one comeback. A second comeback would be truly amazing!

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Someone needs to suggest to her to start an OnlyFans site for herself. She could make a good living doing gravure for 5 or 10 more years producing her own photoshoots and vids and getting paid directly by her fans. I pitched this to her in a live feed, but I think she didn't know what I was talking about.
There's a similar japanese site called Fantia, a few gravure models already use it just like that. I'd be surprised if she didn't know about it yet.

I hope that sort of pressure dies a quick death in today's society and that she doesn't need to feel any of that stupid imposed guilty.

Reactions: Immergeil

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Or nobody is willing to buy it and is just waiting for others to upload...