Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
AllGravure just steals various studios content and slaps their own label on, then resells access (stuff you can get at other sites for completely free without being cropped). It is an illegal site that would've been sued into the ground long ago if they were doing that with Western stuff. It's also probably in violation of 18 usc recording keeping requirements along with a huge swath of potential DMCA claims.

I don't care about what AllGravure does. That's not my question. I just post an image wanting to know if there's a video code/ID of that photo shoot or just a photo shoot. Read before commenting.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
The thing is, if you only used legit sources, then the associated video could have been guessed just from the file name... And this source is such an aggravated pain in a** that the image might have been reported and deleted just for the logo on it - dunno why this did not happen yet - nulling the question in effect, because allowing it to stay might seem that we accept its malpractices. Or even worse, advertise it to new readers.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Please can someone translate what this says above ? Thank you.

Using Google Translate, the first photo says...I'm going to lose weight a little to get popular. While leaving everyone's favorite plump feeling, I'm free in the corona, so I'm aiming for a free girl who is thin and popular and is a metamorphosis.
The second photo says...I'm thinking about meeting everyone so I'm looking forward to it. I haven't slept yet, but the one who sleeps is good night.

Reactions: rompo