Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

yakpalace

Mar 7, 2013
Today she have a live for instagram, very very sweet an familiar, drink whisky? and speak
sweetly.. very very nice.

yakpalace

Mar 7, 2013
I was on that live chat. When she spoke English, well, attempted to, she made my toes curl. She is just amazing.

Yes me too. Tomoe mo is just a fantasy idol, she is a sweet and close girl, with flaws and successes. I like its spicy side, but this warm and laid-back side feels amazing. I must declare myself a non-manic super fan, because she is not idealized. She is the girl next door, sweet and warm. I also love to see her when she's already a little drunk.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Our beloved Tomoe was at her final meet and greet session tonight where she was interviewed. Below is the Japanese and related English translation using Google Translate:
山中知恵 前人未到の単体イメージDVD100作品達成、今後は“一般人YouTuber”に転身
>1度、逃走を4年したときにはもうグラビアはやらないと思っていたんですけど(笑)
>いろいろあったせいか男性に対して近寄れないので、
>「(本作は)全般的にエロいと思います。足りなかったらYouTubeを見てください。AMSRのエロ動画とか頑張ります」とアピールした。
>今後について聞かれると「一般人YouTuberです。だから皆さん、街で見かけたら声をかけてください」といい、
>結婚の予定については「結婚は一生しないです。一生できないと思います。私の変態を誰も全部受け止めきれない」とキッパリ。
>現在もグラビア活動を頑張っている方に向けて、イメージ作品を100本出すための秘訣を尋ねられると
>「あまり求めすぎないで、自分で加減を決めたエロのギリギリを年相応に攻めることです。
>私は1回も付け乳首をやったことがないですし、Tバックも穿いたことないです。それでも100本出せるんです」
>畑は違いますが、これからYouTuberとして頑張ります。皆さんと付かず離れず、身近な一般人として、皆さんの近くで元気を与えられたらいいなと思っています。
>グラビアアイドルの山中知恵を応援してくださって本当にありがとうございました!」と晴れやかな表情で語った。
Tomoe Yamanaka achieved 100 unprecedented single image DVDs, and will be transformed into "general YouTuber" in the future
Once, when I escaped for 4 years, I thought I wouldn't do gravure anymore (laughs)
Because there were various things, I couldn't get close to men, so I think (this work) is generally erotic. If you don't have enough, please watch YouTube. I'll do my best with ASMR's erotic videos," she appealed.
When asked about the future, she said, "I'm an ordinary YouTuber. So everyone, if you see it in the city, please talk to me."
Regarding the marriage schedule, "I will never get married. I don't think I can do it for the rest of my life. No one can accept all my metamorphosis."
For those who are still working hard on gravure activities, when asked about the secret to producing 100 image works
"Don't ask too much, just attack the last minute of the erotic that you decided to adjust yourself.
I have never worn a nipple and I have never worn a T-back. I can still put out 100 bottles. "
The fields are different, but I will do my best as YouTuber from now on. As an ordinary person who is close to you, I hope that you will be able to get energized near you.
“Thank you very much for supporting Tomoe Yamanaka, a gravure idol!” She said with a radiant look.

Reactions: jcjc and yakpalace