Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
I will always love her, but her comeback vids were not sexy or particularly fun. She has looked sad in a lot of photos and vids since her return. I can’t escape the feeling that things haven’t turned out for her the way she hoped. She needs a better manager/protector.

Reactions: yakpalace

yakpalace

Mar 7, 2013
I will always love her, but her comeback vids were not sexy or particularly fun. She has looked sad in a lot of photos and vids since her return. I can’t escape the feeling that things haven’t turned out for her the way she hoped. She needs a better manager/protector.
I think she is particularly unhappy to be forced to go from the erotic to the explicit. She has been in that environment for many years and knows that she can fall into the vulgar. I think she wanted to make music or be an idol actress but it didn't turn out that way. you must want to give yourself a break. Tomoe is now an adult woman and she must think what she is going to do, she has a bigger legend than her and I don't think she wants to destroy her with bad work. I adore Tomoe even though she doesn't get naked. Her frank, carefree smile ... I miss her.

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It will be interesting to see what her next career move will be. Her YouTube videos are not interesting enough to generate a lot of money. She might have already found a potential husband to support her. She’s retired once before but could she make another comeback?

Reactions: yakpalace

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I will always love her, but her comeback vids were not sexy or particularly fun.
I don't understand this perspective. Her videos with Air Control have been [almost objectively] the most erotic ones she has ever done. Nothing she'd done with Imouto/Uno or Takeshobo had ever come close. I think she built a brilliant career in gravure and she's leaving with a banger. I hope she finds hapiness and wish her all the very best. Will be forever grateful for everything she has done over the years.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
I mean... it's a bluray to go out so at least that's something. A high quality release to finish things off.