Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
She can probably make more money by NOT doing AV.
I would be very surprised if this was so in most cases as the more followers on social media for top rate AV stars far outnumber those for gravure models. After all, the more followers would equal more paying customers.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
I would be very surprised if this was so in most cases as the more followers on social media for top rate AV stars far outnumber those for gravure models. After all, the more followers would equal more paying customers.
You are very very mistaken... in no case does more followers EQUAL more paying customers!? I know where you’re coming from but it’s obviously not true...

Reactions: Casshern2

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
You are very very mistaken... in no case does more followers EQUAL more paying customers!? I know where you’re coming from but it’s obviously not true...
No need to get snarky. I just think if you have more followers then there is a greater chance of more people buying. Tomoe doesn't have as many followers compared to top AV stars.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Let’s see how popular she will be if she ever decides to tread the AV path! Will she have more followers than she does now? I’m sure she would.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
snarky.jpg

Had to look that up.

For me there are 4 types of people that come into play.

Type I - Tomoe fans that have been waiting for her to get into AV so they can live out their fantasies of having sex with her a bit better with the new visuals.

Type II - Tomoe fans that will largely stay away, but not completely, because they can't imagine her in an AV title but at the same time are very curious to see what that would look like.

Type III - Tomoe fans that would rather she disappear from the industry altogether than to see her subjected to having sex with MEN who will cum on her, in her, around her. To these individuals, she is still and always will be a Jr. Idol, just grown up.

Type IV - Guys who have no idea who she is and will just see a new face in AV and probably won't treat her any different than any other actress trying to get into it. No telling how many will stick with her.

Type V - Tomoe fans who simply want to see her nude (@bambibambi contribution)

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
View attachment 1898677

Had to look that up.

For me there are 4 types of people that come into play.

Type I - Tomoe fans that have been waiting for her to get into AV so they can live out their fantasies of having sex with her a bit better with the new visuals.

Type II - Tomoe fans that will largely stay away, but not completely, because they can't imagine her in an AV title but at the same time are very curious to see what that would look like.

Type III - Tomoe fans that would rather she disappear from the industry altogether than to see her subjected to having sex with MEN who will cum on her, in her, around her. To these individuals, she is still and always will be a Jr. Idol, just grown up.

Type IV - Guys who have no idea who she is and will just see a new face in AV and probably won't treat her any different than any other actress trying to get into it. No telling how many will stick with her.
Excellent observations. I think we could even add Type V - Tomoe fans who simply want to see her nude :)

Reactions: danl1956

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Excellent observations. I think we could even add Type V - Tomoe fans who simply want to see her nude :)
nude ≠ adult video
Also I don't know why you think that her having sex means that she will have more fans. Can you site any girl that went from gravure to AV and had an immediate and obvious increase in fans? One with her calibre and history? Also it amazes me how many of you "fans" didn't seem to see the TV show where she clearly voiced her opinion on the topic. Mind you I'm not so ignorant to think that her mind can never change but it was very clear at that time and I have to imagine that it's because of her personality and goals. Taking cock on camera and drinking cum are obviously not on the list fellas… sad incels can punch themselves in the dick for that. So many of these people are so blinded by their own selfish desires that they care nothing for the girl that will satisfy that horrid idea.
EHv8VWMUYAEJU3b.jpeg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
nude ≠ adult video
Also I don't know why you think that her having sex means that she will have more fans. Can you site any girl that went from gravure to AV and had an immediate and obvious increase in fans? One with her calibre and history? Also it amazes me how many of you "fans" didn't seem to see the TV show where she clearly voiced her opinion on the topic. Mind you I'm not so ignorant to think that her mind can never change but it was very clear at that time and I have to imagine that it's because of her personality and goals. Taking cock on camera and drinking cum are obviously not on the list fellas… sad incels can punch themselves in the dick for that. So many of these people are so blinded by their own selfish desires that they care nothing for the girl that will satisfy that horrid idea.
View attachment 1898897
Thank you for the nude ≠ adult video! That squarely puts me in the @bambibambi Type V contribution. Wouldn't mind at all seeing her nude.

In fact, I kind of hope I did a bit, has anyone that has grabbed this taken the time to see if they see what I see for that brief .002 seconds??

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
nude ≠ adult video
View attachment 1898897
Kana Yume didn’t start as young as Tomoe but we must all remember that she was a junior idol at the age of 17 then doing some gravure photo shoots and videos. She now has 383,000 followers on Instagram. Tomoe has a little over 5,000 followers on Instagram. On the flip side, can you name any girl who went from gravure to AV and had a significant decrease in fans?

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Kana Yume didn’t start as young as Tomoe but we must all remember that she was a junior idol at the age of 17 then doing some gravure photo shoots and videos. She now has 383,000 followers on Instagram. Tomoe has a little over 5,000 followers on Instagram. Can anyone see how Tomoe can reach those figures continuing with what she is doing?
That's assuming she wants that. I don't read her blogs or Twitter, so, I don't know. Does she? Is that her goal?

neozed

May 18, 2008
If Miss Yamanaka someday wishes to swallow semen in front of a camera, I would be delighted to see her.

I never thought that it would reach the degree of exposure it has now and every time it does more daring works.

Never say Never.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
LMAO! You're not seeing anything. It's some dark thingy that's blocking her nipple.
I thought of that but don't they usually use flesh colored pasties or nipple covers?

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
I thought of that but don't they usually use flesh colored pasties or nipple covers?

Where did you get that video from? I need to see it in action to see if it's shadows or what ever that's covering her nipples. Seems to me it's too dark to be her areola and I don't see any sign of a nipple with that flat tone.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008