Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:

neugrey

Sep 22, 2008
Someone mentioned a lookalike on here once, but I can't find the post. Can anyone remember who it was?

delightfulhug has very similar facial features. I’ve mentioned her before here. But Tomoe is Magic. No lookalikes come close. It’s her mannerisms. Expressions. The way she looks at the camera... wow.

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Looks like our girl has got the old confidence back! This is what we all needed. Not a trickle of timid idol vids, but a bold new direction and more, much more of Tomochan doing what she does best, smiling and teasing!

Reactions: danl1956

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I'm sorry, but anyone entertaining the idea that she's NOT going to be doing AV at some point... The immediacy of how fast she went to this stage of her shoots only shows you're living in a fantasy. The whole "She's only doing it because of financial circumstances, and would never... blah blah blah", is pure cattle scat, and irrelevant.

While she might not have gone the route of Miu Nakamura/Mizui Maki/Kana Yume, she's headed for the same place (as it pertains to AV). Whatever it was that forced her to leave gravure in the first place is the crack in the dam of her eventual AV career.

The collar and chain behind bars bit? Sucking on a sausage? Sure there are other gravure models who do this and worse, but for her to jump so quickly into it shows a bit of desperation that we've all seen before.

Reactions: wladimimir

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It would be a huge step for her to graduate to AV as there would be no turning back. She seems content with what she is doing and that is pushing the boundaries of gravure. Giving a blowjob to a sausage is one thing but doing it with a cock might be a huge turn off for her. Then she would have to be prepared to be screwed by many men. She has already stated in an interview that she wouldn’t even go nude. Eventually she might go nude but I have a feeling that AV might be totally out of the question.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
I mean, she did say she'd never go topless in the video we saw. But... if I had a dollar for every time a girl said one thing then immediately did the opposite...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
So who actually thinks she will eventually turn to AV? I personally think she will stick to gravure with possible nudity in the future.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Probably only in Asia. Can someone tell what rumours is there?
Perhaps I should have used ‘wishes and hopes’ of fans for Tomoe’s future directions instead of ’rumours’ but it is very difficult to tell when you are using Google Translate. I do however find the latest news and images of her at this address.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I've watched this a NUMBER of times and it just a fraction of a glance. In VR it goes by so fast (in real time, obviously) but no less exciting. Grabbed a screen as best I could on my PC. Is it just me? Left breast between her index finger and thumb. A bit too dark for a shadow in this man's opinion.

vlcsnap-2019-10-26-12h32m26s284.jpg

I'll see if I can get a clearer picture, this is using VLC's feature to grab a screen. Not the best

Last edited: