Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I have, from everything that has transpired, come to a conclusion that she will return as soon as this last release has, well, been released. If you look at past Idols that have retired, their internet presence has not been completely erased like hers was. I agree with many of the above statements - I think it's a conflict between her and Charm.

To quote Dr. Fu Manchu: The world shall hear from me again...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I have, from everything that has transpired, come to a conclusion that she will return as soon as this last release has, well, been released. If you look at past Idols that have retired, their internet presence has not been completely erased like hers was. I agree with many of the above statements - I think it's a conflict between her and Charm.

Terrific observation. I tend to agree with you. We shall find out for sure after May 25.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013

I also think that way (or is it more "hope that way"?). I have seen blogs of Idols on ameblo.jp that stayed online for months (if not a year or two) after they retired. Too bad I can't name them anymore (was a year or two ago that I saw those).
So there either must have been a conflict with Charm (and she will continue elsewhere after May 25th) or she is completely fed up with the whole Idol stuff and want's her past erased as quick as possible. I think the first one is more likely.

U15Fan2

Jan 20, 2013
Let's pray for another tsunami to hit Japan. A cum tsunami, directed at the sub-prefectural area of Tomoe

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Let's pray for another tsunami to hit Japan. A cum tsunami, directed at the sub-prefectural area of Tomoe

lets pray we do not get any more remarks like this, it is in poor taste to those that died in it,

a cum tsunami, I personally dislike, but that is different

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Moving right along...

山中知恵さんは2015年3月をもって
所属事務所であるチャームを卒業しました。

卒業に伴い、
公式ブログや公式Twitterなども残念ながら閉鎖となりました。

今後については明言されていないけれど、
ここから新しくスタートを切った山中知恵さんにとって
笑顔あふれる本当に幸せな人生になることを心から願ってます。

知恵さんと出会えたこの同じ空の下、
いつかまた笑顔で再会できますように・・・

"New start"...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Let's hope that she shows the goods after May 25 and that will represent her 'new start'.