Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
I thought the reason is that they don't like each other very much. I see more photos of Rei and Tomoe together than Tomoe and Mayumi. Maybe we'll get those two in a lesbian scene some day...
Something with Rei and Tomoe would also be great, yes! Or all three of them with Rei being the cushion between them in case they really don't like each other. ;) Imouto has done several IVs with two Idols, but I think this one would be the first IV with three of them.
Hell, why not all Imouto Idols in one big harem IV....production code IMHR-001 :D

But as far as I remember I have seen a lot of pics with Tomoe and Mayumi together...and I don't mean official Oimoya photos or something like that, I mean private pics on Twitter. Still less than one would expect between two sisters, but surely more than of Rei and Tomoe together.
Maybe they don't love each other like twins would do, but I never got the idea that they really don't like each other. Maybe the constant competition of the past 10 years between them has done some damage to their sister relationship. It's difficult to tell from the outside.

Edit: The following three pics have just been posted by Mayumi on Twitter in the past three days. They don't seem unhappy there together. :)
(Come on girls....finally do it :D )

B7GzCctCYAAo8SV.jpg large.jpg B7Hdk9YCEAAgBVO.jpg large.jpg B7HkRmcCcAABwS_.jpg large.jpg
The left one comes close to what we all wanna see. The boobs are already approaching each other saying 'hello'. :D

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Happy Birthday Tomoe
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
All on this particular thread already knows my obsession with the breathtaking Tomoe, but I have to say - it's time she steps up her game. Try something new. Maybe it's time for her to either go mainstream like TV hosting or movies (which I'd gladly watch any day) or go more explicit. Not AV, mind you; just more.

I'm sad to say that all this same of the same is becoming a little tedious. I can stare at this wonder all day, but the "haven't I seen this all before" detracts somewhat. Anyway...

I still love you, Tomoe. :ksss:

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
I'm sorry but I just can't get it through my head that she was "waiting (your) table". Are you saying she was working as a waitress?
and if so, why? was it a promotional gig ?
Maybe I am naive, but I always imagine an idol as popular as Tomoe to be very well off financially.

ps: ..and don't get me wrong, I do believe you met her. It is very plausible. I know from personal experience that you can run into famous people all day in the right city.