Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Here’s an interview from her weekend event: https://this.kiji.is/574929725997515873?c=489071089890952289
Google translate:
Gravure idol Chie Yamanaka who revived this year has released a new image DVD “Icharab Hot Spring Travel” (Air Control).

The Shirubee editorial department also visited the release commemorative event held in Akihabara, Tokyo.

■ At a reserved hot spring in Niigata
She appeared in a paisley swimsuit with a refreshing shade. When I asked today's point, she smiled because she usually didn't wear bright colors, so she tried to incorporate light blue.

origin_1.jpg

The 97th photo was taken in Tokyo and Niigata over two days in May. “There are three more and 100,” she laughs, “Niigata's hot springs are reserved.” “I'm so early in the morning, go to Niigata on a location bus at the 6 o'clock set…” recalls the filming.
origin_1.jpg

The jacket seems to have been the most popular so far, and invites laughter, saying, “The best out of 97”. “This time there is a stick called a stick… because there are four sticks on the back of the jacket alone,” she seemed a little shy.

As for the story, she told me that she was mischievous by her company boss and traveled together to take her to Niigata.

■ Blindfold is "Feeling strange"
origin_1.jpg

There seems to be a scene where the boss is allowed to wear student uniforms.

In addition, there was a scene that was blindfolded, “It was the first time I was super excited. I’m a little jealous.

■ Lastly over 100 next year?
origin_1.jpg

She ceased activity once in 2015 and revived in March this year. “I'm worried that everyone will be satisfied,” says anxious.

“Of course there will be more than 100 next year, and after that, I hope you will meet… I hope we can expect it,” he laughed.

[Tomoe Yamanaka]

Born on January 16, 1995 / T160 / B87 / W60 / H87 / Foot size 24cm

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I hope she quits her nervous giggling while she is being massaged. Her sister is more erotic when receiving the massage treatment.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Now that her sister is pregnant and getting married, it will be left to Tomoe to fulfil our Yamanaka fantasies!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
With her sister soon to leave the industry, it will be interesting to see what Tomoe plans to do once she has released her 100th DVD. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she decides to retire since she has already claimed that she is not prepared to go nude. It would be fantastic however if she does stay because I want to see more of her. She’s too young to retire...again! Wouldn’t it be great if one Yamanaka girl replaces another in Ebisu Muscats?

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
i hope tomoe video next release more teasing.. her old video i think more seducing than the newest one.. more satisfiying to watch...

SG Idols

Aug 13, 2016
it is really interesting a girl doing bikini shooting from 10 to 24 and still not nude. what's in her little mind?
btw i really like these kind of photo
yamanaka_tomoe_004c-jpg.1943588

why can't u15 girls pose like this?
u15 girls can bend over or do all four in bikini
but upskirt is very very rare
do you guys know imouto girls do upskirt in uniform?
Momoka Okamoto did some really good school uniform upskirts in SBKD-0057. Check it out