Titles/Source of these uncensored Neiro Suzuka videos?

thefoolarcana

Mar 24, 2013

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Hello

These clips look as if they come from two of Neiro's uncensored movies at Kamikaze Premium KP-048 and KP-054. Neiro is one of my all-time favourites and she is superb as ever in them - she looks very good in her kimono.

They should be easy to find but I did download them with Ryushare premium.

Best

Jack

Attachments

• Kamikaze.Premium.Vol.48.Chichihime.Kotone.Yamashita.jpg
    Kamikaze.Premium.Vol.48.Chichihime.Kotone.Yamashita.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 317
  • Kamikaze.Premium.Vol.54.Chichihime.Kotone.Yamashita.jpg
    Kamikaze.Premium.Vol.54.Chichihime.Kotone.Yamashita.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Much appreciated, Jack.

Pleasure - any opportunity to look at Neiro Suzuka is my pleasure also. She really was a beauty for me even though some observers did not see her beauty the same way I did. Of course, it helped that she had one of the greatest bodies and she was one of the sexiest performers ever in JAV.

Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
She really was a beauty for me even though some observers did not see her beauty the same way I did. Of course, it helped that she had one of the greatest bodies and she was one of the sexiest performers ever in JAV.

Totally agree. :nosebleed::inlove:

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
As you may tell from my avatar, I have been reviewing all the various bits of Neiro Suzuka on my hard drives and cleaned them all up into one nice file including some truly beautiful pictures of this woman and not all of them with her in the usual stages of undress. I've said elsewhere to another fan that her retirement left a void in JAV for me. I've also looked at some of her movies and she is unbelievably sexy - so fantastically horny it hurts (but in the right places). And yes they were all natural stupendous torpedo shaped tits made for love.

Anyway the point of the message is that in the two Kamikaze Premium films mentioned above not only does she look utterly stunning as said but she is the true sexual centrepiece of the two movies - she is wonderful and maybe she is my favourite performer ever in JAV. In them she goes under the name of Kotone Yamashita. If you have access to premium ryusahre/rapidgator/bitshare/lumfile then both these tremendous films can be found on these sites (they each have both) :

http://latestjav.net/2013/02/19/kp-048-kamikaze-premium-vol-48-chichihime/
http://jav-fan.com/archives/kp-048
http://laksasa.net/2009/11/23/kamikaze-premium-vol-48-chichihime-kotone-yamashita/

I cannot find any other references to Kotone Yamashita apart from these films. You'll have to forgive me but I love writing about this woman. Sad or what? But she is the only performer in JAV that has ever made that kind of impact. Still lots of films for me to get hold of yet..............

I'm off to Italy for two weeks so try and keep the Neiro flame going till I get back!!

Enjoy!

Best

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person