Title and Code? Maki Hojo uses lint brush to clean carpet. Young guy watches.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
I've just discovered Maki Hojo and this bit I saw is excellent. But I don't know the name or code. I'm sure someone does. Thanks!

Attachments

• Maki hojo.jpg
    Maki hojo.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
She has the look of a mature woman and appetite of a young babe.
Some of titles are machine translated english. I can not recommend their quality as I never seen them.
Maybe that movie is in there.:)

Reactions: str_8

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
Some of titles are machine translated english. I can not recommend their quality as I never seen them.
Thanks! The one I'm looking for is uncensored. Can't download it as it's on PH. One of those 'Erito' videos. I'll keep looking.

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
Found it: 1pondo-010219-001 Thanks again.

Reactions: Taako

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Found it: 1pondo-010219-001 Thanks again.
Wow, thank you too. you gave me fav actress movie. I never searched for 1pondo studio, don't know why, may be feel hard to sort my category by movie code.
but now, it could be a good start.

Reactions: str_8

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I've just discovered Maki Hojo and this bit I saw is excellent. But I don't know the name or code. I'm sure someone does. Thanks!
Can you provide any other screenshots? Maybe some in other outfits? Maybe different clothes that she might be wearing in other photos on the DVD case.

-Nasu