Time Spent on Akiba Online.

How much time do you spend/visit on Akiba-online?

• More than one hour a day.

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • Less than an hour a day.

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • ~30 minutes a day.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • ~once a day.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • ~once a week.

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello all Akiba users,
Here's a poll for us to take part in. I'd like to see how many actually do.
desioner

Arkard

Vampire Hentai Lover
Dec 11, 2006
When i enter in the forum, i stay about 4 o5 Hours, im an addict

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Between 30 mins and 1 hour, i'm reading new threads, posting, giving thanks, etc... I think it's ok. Sometimes i'm visiting the site more than once a day.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Between 30 mins and 1 hour, i'm reading new threads, posting, giving thanks, etc... I think it's ok. Sometimes i'm visiting the site more than once a day.

That is pretty much exactly the same for me. :trance:

Kirakishou

Apr 2, 2007
I voted less than an hour a day, since that was the closest to how I browse here. It's more between more than an hour and once a week though.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I come in several times a day to look over the new posts.
All in all, probably more than an hour.

Law240

May 22, 2007
I come in several times a day to look over the new posts.
All in all, probably more than an hour.

DIDO the thing is post content ... is slim pickings :silence: most of the time even though the community is still young I'd like more discussion on the forum i want less leeching and lurking more activity :payup::payup::payup:

keshies

vomit lover
Mar 30, 2008
Once a week, but I spend at least three hours when I do come on. This place is so damn addicting- I just don't have the time.

it takes me over an hour to find what i'm looking for and another hour to lurk around, and thats my week sorted.:exhausted:

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
At least once a day, about an hour, sometymes more depending on what is being posted in threads, or being posted in the forums. A day without Akiba, is like a morning without coffee!

snakeboy

Former Staff
Sep 13, 2007
Usually here every day, but just long enough to see what's new in teeny torrents and selected image forums. If I did have the time to devote to reading and replying more, I would allocate it here for sure. I love it here ;)

Egghead3

Mar 22, 2008
I've put less than an our a day, cos I think that's want it'd average out to over a week. Some days I can be here for a few hours, but then work etc takes over, and I can't get online as much as I'd like. Plus there are other forums I'm a member of (none as good as here, of course!)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'd say somewhere closer to an hour but still shy of it. Like the others, I come in (obsessively sometimes @_@) to check for new torrents, particularly magazines. If there's a thread I'm interested in or can reply to I do, but I don't want to butt in to threads where I don't have anything to contribute.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Less than an hour/day now since I've started a new business. I'll usually just check the IV and hentai anime torrent threads and any other threads that look remotely interesting.