劇場版 Tiger & Bunny The Movie (2014) The Rising [DUAL-AUDIO] [1080p] [HEVC] [x265]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is the movie which continues the series. If you were a fan of the series you will enjoy this. If you have not seen the series then you might want to watch that first so you understand what is going on. I usually don't post anime movies, not because I don't like them but because sparing 20 minutes to watch an anime is a lot easier than making time for a 90 minute movie. I had no problem making time for this though. While I wouldn't call this movie "great" it is a nice continuation of the series. The torrent quality is excellent.

TIGER...BUNNY.full.1844976.jpg

Storyline
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi, a.k.a. Wild Tiger, and Barnaby Brooks Jr. resume their careers as heroes fighting crime. But their partnership comes to a sudden end when Apollon Media's new owner Mark Schneider fires Kotetsu and moves Barnaby back into the First League, pairing him up with Golden Ryan, a new hero with awesome powers and a huge ego to match. When the heroes are sent to investigate a string of strange incidents tied closely to the city's Goddess Legend, they discover three superpowered NEXTs plotting to bring terror and destruction to Stern Bild. With the lives of millions hanging in the balance, Barnaby and Golden Ryan must overcome their differences to contain the approaching doom, while a jobless Kotetsu's resolve as a hero is put to the test as he struggles to help his fellow heroes from the sidelines.

161248_02.jpg

Source: Blu-Ray
File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [8-bit]
Video Resolution: 1920x1080

Audio Type:

Track 1: English 5.1 Surround
Track 2: Japanese 5.1 Surround

Audio Format: AAC-LC

Subtitle Language: English
Subtitle Format: S_HDMV/PGS
Track 1: Full Subtitles
img_48282_1.jpg

Original Uploader: [Pseudo]
Size: 1.74 GB
Directed by Yoshitomo Yonetani
Written by Masafumi Nishida
Music by Yoshihiro Ike
Studio Sunrise
Released February 8, 2014
Runtime 90 minutes

Opening Theme:
"Nemesis" (ネメシス) by NOVELS
Ending Theme:
"harmonized finale" by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
tiger-and-bunny.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]tiger.bunny.the.movie.2014.the.rising.dual.audio.1080p.hevc.x265.torrent
    10 KB · Views: 483
Reactions: Toka