Thread help me find this pleaseeeeeeee

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thiencat

Sep 18, 2015
thank bro, you got it right, but it seems like i coundn't ID the movie either. BTW, can i ask how you find her?

megas_jesse

Mar 10, 2009
thank bro, you got it right, but it seems like i coundn't ID the movie either. BTW, can i ask how you find her?
Well, I was clueless. In this case, I just google it with the link and hope to find any comments on this video in other websites. Sometimes I also use picture from the video's thumbnail to search in google image. When you're desperate, you'll find a way. Haha. The last thing I do is to post it here for help.

thiencat

Sep 18, 2015
actually i did all that you suggest before i post it here but came up with no clue at all. Anyway, i remember seeing the full video before but couldn't seem to remember it now whatsoever

megas_jesse

Mar 10, 2009
actually i did all that you suggest before i post it here but came up with no clue at all. Anyway, i remember seeing the full video before but couldn't seem to remember it now whatsoever
forgot to tell you that you also need luck with that. I have failed more than succeeded.