Thoughts on Pokemon GO?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm not a fan of Pokemon. But I have mixed feelings that Nintendo goes on mobiles. I hate playing on mobiles and tablets. I prefer a controller over a touch screen. Only exception: The Wii U pad. ;) So I hope it doesn't mean that Nintendo will stop creating it's own hardware and keep them being their main platform. Same goes for the other video consoles xbox & ps.

Reactions: Speeny

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I'm not a fan of Pokemon. But I have mixed feelings that Nintendo goes on mobiles. I hate playing on mobiles and tablets. I prefer a controller over a touch screen. Only exception: The Wii U pad. ;) So I hope it doesn't mean that Nintendo will stop creating it's own hardware and keep them being their main platform. Same goes for the other video consoles xbox & ps.

Yep! I honestly prefer Pokemon on the DS..or other Nintendo based consoles. I guess this particular app for smartphones could either be REALLY good, or REALLY bad. We'll see. ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, let's see. I can remember that there was a Zelda game on the - what was it? - Philips console which was very v-e-r-y bad. ;) And there were a few other Nintendo titles outside their consoles which were bad. Not to mention the movies... :D