1. The May FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Pokemon GO?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Speeny, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Speeny

Speeny Active Member

2. CodeGeek

CodeGeek Akiba Citizen

I'm not a fan of Pokemon. But I have mixed feelings that Nintendo goes on mobiles. I hate playing on mobiles and tablets. I prefer a controller over a touch screen. Only exception: The Wii U pad. ;) So I hope it doesn't mean that Nintendo will stop creating it's own hardware and keep them being their main platform. Same goes for the other video consoles xbox & ps.
    Speeny likes this.
  3. Speeny

Speeny Active Member

Yep! I honestly prefer Pokemon on the DS..or other Nintendo based consoles. I guess this particular app for smartphones could either be REALLY good, or REALLY bad. We'll see. ;)
  4. CodeGeek

CodeGeek Akiba Citizen

Yeah, let's see. I can remember that there was a Zelda game on the - what was it? - Philips console which was very v-e-r-y bad. ;) And there were a few other Nintendo titles outside their consoles which were bad. Not to mention the movies... :D
  5. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

This would have been nice... back when I was in high school.
    Aint nobody got time for that
    Speeny likes this.