think someone could help me out w a translation?

humco

Mar 6, 2011
hiya fellas, I've got somewhat of a situation here. My girlfriend is a Kybakura girl in japan, and her and I had a pretty serious, 2 yr relationship until a few months ago when she had to go back home. We share both our passwords unconsciously, and she can be one hell of a flirt with other guys at times in english, but then she switches over to japanese and the fuckin auto translate goes wild, idk what to think. I've got a plane ticket to japan, I was gonna ask her to marry me, but now I'm having second thoughts because I've become paranoid in this long distance relationship. If anyone could look over this convo for me and tell me whether my gf is a whore and has been secretly hiding this for years, it would be much appreciated. I'm sure someones going to call me a coward, say relationships are built on trust, say that having someone elses password is illegal, but screw em. I am a working physicist, and I'm not trying to make big decisions without evidence. If you guys pm me, I might even be interested in paying for your service (as a translator).

Thanks guys.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
She lives in Japan?
She likes foreign guys?
She's lived abroad?

What kind of person are you? Otaku-kind?

Post up the convo here and we'll have a look.

humco

Mar 6, 2011
Well I'm a scientist, but I can hoop and keep in the gym too. The girls only 24, don't guess she's really mature enough to know what she really wants or not, which is what worries me. I did my part while she was here to help her with her studies, she was just an exchange student. Now I'm wondering if she's obligated to say she loves me (over skype) or she means it, because of the fact that I actually saved her grade (she nearly had to return to japan early but i got one of her teachers to change her semester grade, for ex.). Because of these things I did for her, I guess I'm just getting paranoid.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
how to start, none of us in here are really qualified, (maybe the odd 1) but for the most part I would not trust there advice,

got that out of the way
none of us know either of you, so how do we know how to comment, and for every true love story from a far, there are break ups as well, but today's society, it is easy to communicate, as you all ready said you have skype, it is your call only,

I hope it helps

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Right on coolkevin, this is a little odd to deal with well enough. Is there someone closer to you that knows Japanese. I would hesitate to show a bunch of strangers a private conversation and get a honest translation. However if you're willing to handle it go for it. I trust aquamarines Japanese abilities and if you wanted a second opinion I could do it also. He does have a few important questions as well.

Oct 6, 2007
Honestly age has nothing to do with knowing what she wants, maturity does. I've seriously dated 2 Japanese girls (for approx. a year each time, both 21 years old) and both wanted to get married. To elaborate (since many will assume "oh you're white, that's why") one went back to Japan and we broke up, she met a JAPANESE guy and after 4 months she was engaged.

I'd like to say I'm a loyal guy when I actually have a GF, I'd never cheat on my GF, but I am still extremely flirtatious with friends because they know I'm just joking around.

TokyoRabbit

Jul 3, 2009
Hi! I'm willing to take a quick look at the conversation, you can PM me. I'm fluent in Japanese and English. Don't expect a full blown translation unless there's something very notable though. (^-^;)