the queen of jav in last 15 years

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I would pick Yuma Asami. She's often quoted in best/favourite JAV actresses. With her body, her skills and her personnality, she became a big name in the industry.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Azumi Mizushima

bowing.jpeg

But yeah I could see Ai Uehara for popularity as well.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I think sora Aoi and Maria Ozawa are the most well known in the last 15 years and even after they move on to mainstream stuffs in the last 7 years. Akiho is one of the few that's still popular and look young after 15 years in av.

Reactions: gamal1992

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
I would pick Yuma Asami. She's often quoted in best/favourite JAV actresses. With her body, her skills and her personnality, she became a big name in the industry.
She did almost 327 titles from 2005 till 2013 which is impressive prolonged duration for an idol in this industry, ,,but I didnt actually like her her acting was dull in her beginning then she become overreacting in her last titles ,beside the super slim body ,,idont see much in in it ,,,,and the quality videos that I saw maybe its the cause that ididnt see much in her
Thanks 4 ur answer

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
I think sora Aoi and Maria Ozawa are the most well known in the last 15 years and even after they move on to mainstream stuffs in the last 7 years. Akiho is one of the few that's still popular and look young after 15 years in av.
I miss those days and I dont in the same time ,,,,,I miss them because of those two and I dont because of the development that happens to the jav industry the new dircting method ,, videos get better and better better angles techniques better stories ,, they in the past almost didnt use stories or plots except in rare ones ,,,and 4 loli lovers this is thier era I guess also the gb lovers too we didnt see this amount of agressive hardcore sex in the past except for the most famous idols now every single actress has one or two of these ,,,,
Thank 44 ur answer

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
If you ignore personal favorites Acky is the queen, with Tsubomi second if you count the last 15 years as a whole
U know I followed alot of ur comments threads and replays which was fun and helping because of ur iconic pic meguri and I kind of agree but she still need alot to be calling the queen more hardcore ,more plots ,and maybe three or four titles with the attackers ans oppi will change the whole of her carrier, ,,,I want to ask u a question do u think meguri and ai sayama kund of similar aand had almost the same titles ,,almost 70%

Reactions: paparoach408

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Azumi Mizushima

bowing.jpeg
But yeah I could see Ai Uehara for popularity as well.
Azumi ,,,Yeah what a lost she was something else but she did just 6 to 10 perfect titles the last was not worth the effort ,, I mean some times she was act support roles or stupied plot less titles or some kind of randon and messy other ways she was genius tremendous fabulous and most importantly talented one ,,
Ai uehara iam kind of agree too,,, she is actually the opposite of azumi
She was less prettier less talented but she had almost 685 amazing titles and some hundreds of variety and almost aall of them , I saw maybe 200 ,,was fun well acted various and unique ,,,,

Last edited:

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
If its about "popularity" then maybe Rio Hamasaki or Ai Uehara.
This is The first time I see rio hamasaki ,so thanx alot ,,and she was special ,,, I will add her soon to my collection with more than 10 titles

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I miss those days and I dont in the same time ,,,,,I miss them because of those two and I dont because of the development that happens to the jav industry the new dircting method ,, videos get better and better better angles techniques better stories ,, they in the past almost didnt use stories or plots except in rare ones ,,,and 4 loli lovers this is thier era I guess also the gb lovers too we didnt see this amount of agressive hardcore sex in the past except for the most famous idols now every single actress has one or two of these ,,,,
Thank 44 ur answer
Except the thick mosaic is back again. The normal mosaic we are used to in the past idk 5+ years used to be consider super/hyper thin in the titles back in the late 2000s. Yeah, back then vanilla studios where popular av stars started like max-a, s1, and idea pocket did have small story and dark plot, but the sex are very short and the lighting/angles aren't that great. Nowadays movies are much longer jumping from 60 minutes to 180 minutes with more vivid rough sex and gb, bukkake, and more from vanilla studios to compete with other studios. The makeup are better too to cover up the imperfection such as acne in front of hd cameras.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Except the thick mosaic is back again. The normal mosaic we are used to in the past idk 5+ years used to be consider super/hyper thin in the titles back in the late 2000s. Yeah, back then vanilla studios where popular av stars started like max-a, s1, and idea pocket did have small story and dark plot, but the sex are very short and the lighting/angles aren't that great. Nowadays movies are much longer jumping from 60 minutes to 180 minutes with more vivid rough sex and gb, bukkake, and more from vanilla studios to compete with other studios. The makeup are better too to cover up the imperfection such as acne in front of hd cameras.
Belive or not I like the mosaic dammed thing ,,, first off it leaves some space for imagination second the vids get less nasty wich I personally prefer rather than the American ones and finally its a let the actress gain more money for the un covered ones ,, so it make makes more options for them which iam glad for it because they deserve it ,

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Belive or not I like the mosaic dammed thing ,,, first off it leaves some space for imagination second the vids get less nasty wich I personally prefer rather than the American ones and finally its a let the actress gain more money for the un covered ones ,, so it make makes more options for them which iam glad for it because they deserve it ,
Some mosaic are ridiculous blocky where girls can fake it. I remember people used to think mihiro and other girls faked it back in max-a like their sleazy v-cinema pinku films.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

yes what changed significantly from 15 years ago are :

mosaic
duration
more non vanilla vids
younger MILF
and more studios -> more vids -> more actresses

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

thick mosaik = sotfcore movies

its like you paying for hardcore but you get softcore, in the past there are many JAV girl who did not do real penetration

you think they deserve it, so its ok to cheat ?

She did almost 327 titles from 2005 till 2013 which is impressive prolonged duration for an idol in this industry, ,,but I didnt actually like her her acting was dull in her beginning then she become overreacting in her last titles ,beside the super slim body ,,idont see much in in it ,,,,and the quality videos that I saw maybe its the cause that ididnt see much in her
Thanks 4 ur answer

its not overacting, but her acting skill are above AV standart

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
my personal favorites :

Ryoko Mitake
Hiyori Shiraishi (a queen without crown)
Ran Asakawa
Mihiro
Yua Aida
Sora Aoi
Maria Ozawa
Maki Hojo
Maki Tomoda
Yumi Kazama
Ai Uehara

some of them are not debatable, Yumi Kazama is the queen of consistency, Ran Asakawa hold the record for most vids in a year

Maria Ozawa might be much more popular outside Japan, but becaused of her lot of people turn to JAV

if you talking about the best MILF, at least 7-8 guys from every 10 guys would mention Maki Hojo

Last edited:

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
thick mosaik = sotfcore movies

its like you paying for hardcore but you get softcore, in the past there are many JAV girl who did not do real penetration

you think they deserve it, so its ok to cheat ?

its not overacting, but her acting skill are above AV standart
U have good points buuuuut still I saw a thousand of jav so I can tell if the actress fake it ,,,come on