The Official Outdoors/Exhibitionism (野外/青姦/露出) Chatter

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Hi people,

In this thread we I'd like that the fans of this genres gather to speak about our favorite titles as well as the new ones we're expecting to be released.

I particularly enjoy some series by Yabusame/Eiten (the one with code YAG) which feature busty wives 野外人妻羞恥 and 露出人妻倶楽部, mostly. Also, I watched to my amusement one by Yama to Sora (with code SORA), it was the one by AIKA, but I have in my watchlist one by Hatano Yui and the one by Shinoda Ayumi.

One series that was pretty awesome was the 美露出DIVA by V. Too bad that they stopped producing after the third release.

I hope that there's anyone other than me who loves those genres.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
EorMura777, I'll ask because I don't know...and I'll tell you why I don't know. Do most titles that feature outdoor scenes or are completely outdoors have pissing scenes? I remember seeing a YAG title with a great cover (can't remember which) but in it was at least one pissing scene. Now, I may not be interested in that, but at the least the poses made while pissing I find appealing, just not the pissing. So, I tend to stay clear of outdoor-type titles. Because of this, I don't know if there are any outdoor-type titles that do not feature pissing scenes. Are there many in your encounters?

Ashyne, not to be too blunt, but why in the world would you ask EorMura777 to Private Message you with titles when he's trying to start a public discussion? Not that he probably wouldn't do it for you to be kind, but...

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
As far as I can remember, the titles that I mentioned earlier from V don't feature pissing, but I watched them quite long ago so my memories might be a bit distorted.

VICD-012
vicd00012pl.jpg

VICD-029
vicd00029pl.jpg

VICD-044
vicd00044pl.jpg

But I think that they do that in this genre because it's something shameful, perverted, and as you say, Yabusame (YAG) tends to do that a lot. It's a shame for you, because it's only one scene that may refrain you from watching the whole title. If I happen to find any movie that is outdoors but doesn't feature pissing scenes I'll try to remember listing it here.

For me there's no much trouble about that because I don't dislike watching women pissing, but I prefer when it's men that piss on women. And yes, I know that series by Glory Quest (TT-013, TT-015, TT-017 and so on)

I hope having helped.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
There are a good number of YAG titles. Maybe if I concentrate on their squatting or whatever the case may be I can get passed it. For the cause! I love a good sexy pose. Perhaps I'll give them another shot. Maybe I'll discover something. Thanks for highlighting them with this post!

Glory Quest. Yes...Glory Quest. Great label.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I know there are a lot of YAG titles, and that's why I take a look at the covers before taking decisions. Some of the ones that I have watched/have on my watchlist are:

436yag00068pl.jpg

436yag00082pl.jpg

436yag00071pl.jpg

436yag00090pl.jpg

You may also want to take a look at the maker 山と空:

sora00049pl.jpg

sora00052pl.jpg