The idol's mom, the underage boy and the media

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ardo

Mar 2, 2010
...Shukan Bunshun reported in its Feb. 16 issue (on sale Thursday) that the 44-year-old mother of Minami Takahashi (20), a leading member of the idol group AKB48, had been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 15-year-old boy.

fd20120212a1a.jpg

Caught in the middle: Minami Takahashi (center) poses with fellow members of the AKB48 spinoff group No Sleeves, Haruna Kojima (left) and Minami Minegishi (right).

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/fd20120212a1.html

The woman was arrested in mid-January, and by the time the story broke a court had already handed down a ruling of sex with a minor — fining her a mere ¥500,000. Having sex with a minor is considered statutory r*** in Japan.

It has been suggested that the punishment was so light because the boy himself had "aggressively seduced" the woman, and allegedly she reluctantly agreed to have sex with him.

Following the Shukan Bunshun article, the topic was picked up on the Internet by bloggers and Twitter users who were quick to point out the lack of media coverage the story was getting. Some even suggested that the advertising revenue generated by AKB48 may have been enough reason to keep sections of the media quiet — AKB48 appears in countless advertisements for many products.

One of those critical of the Japanese mass media's response to the incident is columnist and tarento critic Akio Nakamori — who is also credited with being the first to report on the world of otaku, back in 1983.

"...the current media refrain from reporting such cases involving [celebrities belonging to the talent agency] Johnny's and AKB, and bash all other celebrities."

sushi

Mar 21, 2007
i wonder who's lips sink the ship on this one, the idol's mom or the boy lol...

Apr 11, 2007
An ex girlfriend of mine used to fuck with a 12 year old boy when she was 18.
Also LOL @ "aggressively seduced" :pandalaugh:

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
the boy himself had "aggressively seduced" the woman, and allegedly she reluctantly agreed to have sex with him.

"Weeellll...I don't knoooow. Alright just once.. and I'm only going to orgasm once." "Oooo and no backdoor action!"..

Yeah, "aggressively seduced" like a Chihuhua humping my pants leg... :pandalaugh:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Some highlights on the issue from Tokyoreporter:

To rewind, three male juveniles were arrested by Tokyo Metropolitan Police for assault last October. When one of the boys then confessed to having engaged in a sexual relationship with the idol’s 44-year-old mother, officers looked into the claim and arrested her after she admitted to misconduct.........

The incident began at an apartment in Hachioji City shared by her mother and 15-year-old brother. The boy’s friends, all students at the same middle school, started to gather at the residence, and one of them, also 15 years of age, began to have an affair with the elder Takahashi. Her parents had divorced a few years prior................

“Last December, the mother was arrested for violating an ordinance regarding the healthy development of youths,” says a person involved in the investigation. “She was suspected of having a sexual relationship with the boy. The mother confessed, ‘I had to because they (the other boys) were threatening my son.’ Following a summary indictment in January, the woman received a fine of 500,000 yen.”

Jitsuwa notes that such a fine appears excessive considering penalties ranging between 200,000 and 300,000 yen are more common for similar incidents involving sexual indecency.

“The evidence shows that she was forced initially, but for the second meeting (and thereafter) she took the boy in her own car to a love hotel,” says a reporter specializing in legal affairs. “It is hard for her to deny that she was pursuing her own pleasure.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Secondary education in Japan is split into middle schools (中学 chūgaku) which cover the seventh through ninth grades, and high schools (高等学校 kōtōgakkō, abbreviated to 高校 kōkō) which mostly cover grades ten through twelve.

Lower-secondary schools cover grades seven, eight, and nine. Ages are roughly thirteen to fifteen with increased focus on academic studies.

(don't thank me, thank the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_education_in_Japan)

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Mom and daughter look quite similar in those two photos.
Earlier I though bases on the pictures of the three girls, I would have gone after Haruna Kojima's mom, and so far I think that pretty much stands.

DegeneradoMX

Viola japonesas
Feb 23, 2009
Well she has not aged well, but looks better than most western milfs. Too bad she is not muscular, but she can become fit in a right way.

Damn! Why is that illegal while worse dangerous criminals are at large!?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hm, what actually are the AOC laws in Japan?

http://www.ageofconsent.com/japan.htm

The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177. However, prefectures can have ordinances that prohibit sexual activities with any minor under 18.

Here’s the way the so-called “age 13 is age of consent” works:
The age of consent in Japan is 13 years old under the Japanese national criminal law code. However, all municipalities and prefectures have their own particular laws such as Tokyo’s “Youth Protection Law” which prohibit adults from having sex with youths who are under 17 years old. Because the age of consent in Japan ranges from 13 to 18, depending on jurisdiction, many enjo kyosai clients cannot be charged with statutory r***.

Enjo kyosai (援助交際) aka “compensated dating” where high school-aged girls are paid by older men to “date” them (and render sexual services generally).

Just for shits and giggles:

In Indonesia the national age of consent for heterosexual sexual activity is 19 years for males and 16 years for females. The age of consent for homosexuals is 18. In 2002, the Indonesian Government gave Aceh province the right to introduce Islamic sharia, albeit only to Muslim residents. Sharia gives no restrictions on age at marriage, and defines 9 as the minimum age for consummation, in accordance with the Qur'an and the example set by Muhammad. Fifty two regions have since enacted sharia law from the Qur'an, which criminalizes homosexuality.

In Iran, sex outside marriage, regardless of age, is illegal. The minimum age of marriage in Iran is 18 for men and 16 for women. Ways around these regulations include temporary marriages (Nikah mut‘ah).

In the People's Republic of China the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years, regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation.