The Hottest JAV Stars

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

stormofshadow

Jan 22, 2008
yeah it really does depend on your own taste. although, one can never go wrong with Maria Ozawa. a few posts back someone said Rion Hatsumi is incredibly cute, which is also true.

but most recently, i have fallen in love with Amami Tsubasa:

tsubasa-amami-100104a.jpg

Jan 19, 2010
damn!!! ok ok

out goes azumi kawashima..

1 maaya kurihara
2 aoi sora
3 yua aida
4 ameri ichinose
5 Rion Hatsumi

aino kishi off the bench still

TheEarl

Jun 4, 2008
1 Yua Aida
2 Cocomi Sakura
3 Rui Saotome
4 Jessica Kizaki
5 Honoka

I hate Aino kishi, ugly face, stupid thin body...

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Yuma Asami. Like her innocent face, combining with natural big boobs. And she can sing too. She did sing but i dont know the title of her song, anyone can help?
And Tsubasa Amami for a newcomer. She is very pretty. Right now i downloading amami-chan. ^^

hebra

Jul 11, 2009
mine fav.
1. Yua Aida, love her orgasm (retired)
2. Takako KItahara, damn she got hot titts n ass (retired)
3. Nagomi Momono, her face makes me horny
4. Hotaru Akane, shocking to see her squirt
5. Nana Chunk, western face with japanese smile (retired)

bitelsbakmask

Oct 19, 2008
Top 10 JAV Idols

1. Mei Haruka / Mirina Aikawa / Riko Chida
2. Rui Saotome
3. Chika Nakamura
4. Maria Ozawa (early days)
5. Erika Sato
6. Chris Erika / Ameri Ichinose / Erika Kurisu
7. Asami Ogawa
8. Maria Takagi
9. Azumi Harusaki
10. Yua Aida

Jbum

Sep 7, 2008
Some (not 10) of my favs, in no particular order:

1. Chris Erika / Ameri Ichinose / Erika Kurisu - has nice long, thin legs, awesome innocent face
2. Yua Kisaki - "hot cheating wife" type of girl, good face in ACTUAL video, not too photogenic though
3. Yui Tatsumi - cute face, nice ass
4. Sarasa Hara - perfect ass/legs hands down, could work on the face a bit though...meh
5. Sana - perfect ass/legs # 2 hands down, decent face (kind of boney though)

They are the hottest to me.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
There are plenty of "Who's Your Favorite?" threads here on Discussion... going in a few pages, for example, I see there is one called, "The Most Beautiful JAV Actress for You??" (although that emphasizes beauty — this one implies qualities more than just looks, that is, sexiness)... but perhaps some may be interested in checking out what veteran members regarded as most irresistible from years ago. It may be intriguing to compare with the better contenders of more current times, for which you would be needed to add your thoughts.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You are right, Needs More Loli... and I wonder how Rui Saotome holds up, these days. I ran a search to get a better idea on her popularity, and the hits were not overwhelming. I see she came up in that "Most Beautiful JAV Actress" thread, where I had made an analysis of the more popular candidates up until then. Looks like you were one of the few who gave Rui a thumbs up, and you even put her in the number one slot (on a list that you had specified was of "no particular order").

I don't think we need to dwell on yesteryear's popular ladies all that much, as it would be more relevant and interesting to concentrate on the comparative newcummers. On the other hand, N.M.L.'s post made me give a quick glance toward the older posts, and the name that kept popping up again and again was...

Yua Aida

KT-706.jpg
From the cover of the hour-length VHS release, Lesson 4 [KT-706]; her other movies.

Now AWOL Member Heng98144 sized Yua up as "One of the best ever, period." Yua must have made quite an impression on many back then, although I am not familiar with her at all (not that my ignorance means a thing. I see in my collection I have only one piece of hers, Female Teacher Gang r***, MIDD-290). I wonder how many remember her today.

EDIT:
I see I had made MIDD-290 available on Stream DOWNLOADS' long "The Swimming Pool" post, and the painless 548 MB link is still kicking, if you are interested.

MIDD-290 PIC.jpg

Last edited: