The Haru Ayame collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Would anyone be kind enough to put the first post on megaupload?

I just got verification from 2 other users that the link is still fine on their end (obviously, it is still fine on my end). Try redownloading in an hour for better results.

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
Wow just found this girl, great posts. This one attached looks really good going to try to find it if I can, have you seen it anywhere?

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Wow just found this girl, great posts. This one attached looks really good going to try to find it if I can, have you seen it anywhere?

Yep, I have it in fact. I have about 6 other Haru flicks I haven't shared yet. They're upcoming, don't worry.

In a semi-related note, for those who are fans of the goddess Nana Kitami I have 3 flicks that feature her in hardcore action that I have not seen posted anywhere (I'm not referring to her erotic dance videos, I'm talking about hardcore flicks).

More goodies of thick legged, thick booty, Japanese women on the way.:hero:

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
Well Brother dont hold out on us now LOL! Appreciate all of your hard work:perfectplan:

By the way, can you tell us which ones you have featuring Nana Kitami in hard core action? Box covers perhaps?

dyx3776

Nov 13, 2009
Where's the other 6 or more Haru flicks, dude~:please: and appreciate all yr great work~!!!:grassdance: