THE BIG HENTAI QUIZ !!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I don't know if they're triplets, so this is probably wrong, but my stab in the dark is Jokei Kazoku. Haven't seen it in years and it's not on my HD right now so I can't confirm whether they're triplets or three sisters born in close proximity. I think it's the latter. But it's still worth a shot, I suppose. XD

Bubu. i guess this means u didn't know that an uncen version of Jokei Kazoku already came out?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
answering Red's Q. that's Cool Devices Episode 1 Curious Fruit.

Damn I knew it :rofl:
The funny thing is that it was probably released without the rights (like all Banzai stuff). And why only this episode ???
Where did you get that cover red ?

I have a question:
In which series do you see a scene making a parody of Sailormoon (it's from the 90s, and It's not Venus Five :XD:)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I think I knew. I think I remember hearing you mention it in either the July/August 2009 thread or in the September/October 2009 thread.

The reason I didn't get it is the same reason I don't have the censored version on my HD anymore -- 'cause I didn't think the show was worth keeping on hand. lol

I mean, don't get me wrong. It has good animation, and I love the woman with the long blonde hair and the super-low-cut green dress (MEOW! :3). But she's the only one I really like. The other sisters are either too bitchy or too meek, I don't like the maid, I don't like the mom (she comes off as a creepy old bag instead of being a hot milf), and I can't say I like the main guy or the girl's father, either. :\

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Where did you get that cover red ?

http://www.tlaraw.com/product/4-42-284754_vices-profondis-1.html?sn=1858

There are many many of these videos there, I could have given you 30 links...

Just click the links below and so on and you will find lots of these (I would llike to know them too!). The covers aren´t complete, they all have to be edited by screen print via paint or similar software as I did with the only one I posted.

You will be very happy about it, I think. They sell them just normal. I ran into all of them by coincidence only.

As far as I believe to know you you will pick all covers, french, english and Romaji/Kanji titles from that site/pages. I would like to know and to have them (all) too...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007