The best way to do internal ejaculations/creampies/nakadashi according to a recent Dokuenkai poll

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
正真正銘ガチ中出しでやってますが半外半中する方が良いの?
  • 半外半中してほしい 18.7%
  • 半外半中しなくてよい 55.8%
  • 場合により半外半中してほしい 25.6%
https://twitter.com/DOKUENKAI/status/1378931724109803523

Google translated:

I'm doing it with genuine vaginal cum shot, but is it better to do half outside half?
  • I want you to do half outside 18.7%
  • You don't have to do half outside 55.8%
  • I want you to do half outside half in some cases 25.6%
I think they are asking if the actors need to prove that the creampies are real by ejaculating outside partially then quickly put the rest inside (corrections are appreciated since I don't speak Japanese).

I chose the second option which states that they don't need to prove it. Considering the theme of their creampie scenes (gangbang with a willing slutty girl), ejaculating partially outside then inside needs and shows restraint on the guys which doesn't fit the theme. The boys need to fuck fast, rough, and ejaculate quickly deep inside the vagina like animals lol.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
so who is this dokuenkai ?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
As I wrote before, half out, half in, and hands-free for the 'out' portion to show there's no fake cum packet you're squeezing. No cuts.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I prefer when the movie has done half in/out shot just to prove it is real, and the rest go as deep as they can.

I wonder if the poll is rigged because they want to do more fake nakadashi.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I wonder if the poll is rigged because they want to do more fake nakadashi.
While doing fake creampies will give them access to bigger pool of actresses (not to mention the more pretty ones), I don't think that the pool would be that much bigger since any potential actress must also be willing to do irrumatio/BDSM till they puke in the second scene of their ENKI series. These kind of girls are usually like sluts already and don't mind creampies, e.g Rei Mizuna.

The bad side of this is that we will only see B+ class actresses at most in their movies. But hey, I like seeing sluts in action and not just pretty dolls!