The best lesbo/futanari scenes

kira76

Jun 4, 2007
Hello!

I am looking for anime and manga that has this 2 themes:

1) lesbo scenes

2) futanari (not dick girls, but girls that has a dick too...hermaphrodites....not man that looks like girls :D)

I ahve some, and would like to know some names so i can get teh torrents and downlaod them :)

Hope to see a lot of suggestions/preferences!

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
ikusa otome valkyrie ep 2 , inda no himekishi janne ep 2, Daiakuji ep 4 and 5 , M.E.M. ep 1-2 , Tokumu Sousakan Rei and Fuko ep 3, Rensa Byouto ep 2

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
finaly somethin i like:bingo:

ikusa otome valkyrie ep 2 has nicest futa scene in my book but there is also the 3d H game Mahou No Shippona 2 ,3

pinkslave

Oct 30, 2007
c14290package_ss.jpg

パレードパレード (Parade Parade)

The one is pure futa, two 30min epiosdes

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
c14290package_ss.jpg

パレードパレード (Parade Parade)

The one is pure futa, two 30min epiosdes

:hope: I watched that one as a child... Complete forgotten about that one, until you reminded me... Thanks.

I think I have it stored on cd somewhere...

kira76

Jun 4, 2007
thanks for the great reply :) i am looking for these titles that you suggested :)

I have parale parale and is the one that started everything for me, regarding futa stuff :) thre are others but they ar emore like a boy that became a girl (there are some in the cool device series, and some in another old series where a girl is about to marry and the guy/gilr stick under the dress and have fun....but they are not so cool as parale parale).

on the lesbo side i loved one where a robot girl does a lot of naughty stuff with a girl with glasses (the robot has a sort of triangle on the head...forgot the name), and also some other nice anime that i totally forgot at the moment (same for the manga, sicne i am learning jap but i do no0t know how to read...so the titles are a mistery for me :p)

Thanks a lot and continue to keep coming here to add more preferences!

pinkslave

Oct 30, 2007
thanks for the great reply :) i am looking for these titles that you suggested :)

I have parale parale and is the one that started everything for me, regarding futa stuff :) thre are others but they ar emore like a boy that became a girl (there are some in the cool device series, and some in another old series where a girl is about to marry and the guy/gilr stick under the dress and have fun....but they are not so cool as parale parale).

on the lesbo side i loved one where a robot girl does a lot of naughty stuff with a girl with glasses (the robot has a sort of triangle on the head...forgot the name), and also some other nice anime that i totally forgot at the moment (same for the manga, sicne i am learning jap but i do no0t know how to read...so the titles are a mistery for me :p)

Thanks a lot and continue to keep coming here to add more preferences!

Slave Warrior Maya two episodes 30min from Green Bunny.

maya-1-cdvl-008.jpg
クールディバイシスシリーズ Vol.08 『奴隷戦士 マヤ Vol.1』
devais-dorei-maya-2.jpg
クールディバイシスシリーズ Vol.09 『奴隷戦士 マヤ Vol.2』

Stainless Night Two Episodes from Pink Pineapple

pinkp-stanress-n-rv1.jpg
ステンレスナイト

Tried to download Hentai Kingdom V2.1. If you can find. It contain data of 1300+ Hentai episodes and 500+ titles. The biggest catalog of hentai anime in the net. It is release in torrent.

kira76

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah, the robot girl is stainless night :) and the warrior maya is the other one...i remember teh scene where she has that mechanical thing between teh legs and then she get a simil penis when the bad guys get her back :)

any suggestion about what to download from the site that you posted the link Gaydad ? :)

BTW is any of these suggestion available as torrent? i buy stuff only if is anime..usually i buy very few hentai (except games and toywillow DVD :D)

Thanks!

gaydad

Apr 7, 2007
i just grab h picture collections from that bt site, i can`t read the shape-language so it`s always a grab-bag for me.