the 90's!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jakeweiq

Aug 12, 2008
i believe most of us like me here 1st watched their first JAV in the 90's.
has/have it/them make a deep impact on u much?

for me i first watch JAV when i was like 13? i rem its in the schoolgirl genre
thus having a life-long(?) love for japanese schoolgirls:harp::grassdance:
and generally japanese girls

ps. any 90s JAV can be found here? there way too much here.. hope some long timer can point them out here :)

Neutrino

Sep 1, 2008
I remember those 90's JAVs. The Fanta-Dream series were almost all good. Each DVD had three or four girls, and they were uncensored. There used to be some posted here but they all got deleted when that section of the forum got "updated" this week.

There were a few other uncensored JAVs released in America with titles like "Me Love You Long Time" and "Asian Invasion." Some claimed to be from China but they were Japanese. Hustler Magazine came out with a series called "Asian Fever" but they were mostly Thai girls doing it with Euro-trash guys. Ed Powers' "Dirty Debutantes" series occasionally had Asian women in them which were worth seeking out.

Some of those old JAVs were low budget, with poor lighting and production values, but they were still exciting to see because it was the beginning of the amateur and home-made videos genre.

It's kind of funny to see some of those 90's JAVs now. Back then the guys used to wear condoms, ha-ha-ha!