The 2016 Akibalympics

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Say, I did not want Casshern2 to man the store alone; trouble is, the example I have is slightly off thread's-premise.

We've got a sprint going on in Nana-Olympics 2008 in Alice Japan Challenge [DV-943]; our contender, Nana Nanaumi, did not expect her opponent (played by the Concentration Camp Survivor) to suggest the clothing had to come off.

DV-943-1.jpg

DV-943-2.jpg

You can bet she also did not expect for the sport to veer off into an entirely different direction.

DV-943-3.jpg

(Screen shots)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I think this is more in line with what the wondrous Casshern2 had for his thread... where the performer displays a jaw-dropping (and, all right, the jaw does not need to drop that low, as long as it goes south a bit) feat of physical incredibleness. (Or semi-incredibility, anyway.)

rct-552.jpg
RCT-522 (I was looking at this I.D. thread. The actress apparently turned out to be Hara Nozomi.)

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yes, jugulear has put forth some great examples of athleticism! The thrill of competition, at least from a spectator standpoint, is, well...thrilling! ...to watch. Luckier still if you get a behind the scenes peek at some of the training that goes on before the games.

SORA-113 representing Yama to Sora. Here we see Shiho Egami with her coach during some intense training on the mat.

sora00113jp-6.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
New the to summer games is the Piss Toss.

MIRD-165 representing MOODYZ.
mird00165jp-7.jpg

Part judge, part participant, you can see the concern for spectator safety quite clearly.
mird00165jp-7b.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ahhh, the Piss Toss. Irresistible.

DAMN it. A day ago I had run into a JAV cover where there was a whole circle of women squirting straight in the air, looking like a fountain, and like something out of an Esther Williams movie. I was contemplating including it in this thread... had I saved the image, it would have made a great follow-up. (If anyone knows which movie I had run into, perhaps it may be revealed.)

By the way, this little gag of mine coming up will be outdated in no time, but in the current U.S. presidential cycle, another spectator made the news... affected by another variety of Piss Toss:

trump 2nd Amndment-spectator.jpg
(Please click to enlarge)

(I have to hand it to Casshern2, not only for taking the time to prepare his photo, but for knowing what to do...it took me twenty minutes to learn how to draw that red circle.)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
By the way, this little gag of mine coming up will be outdated in no time, but in the current U.S. presidential cycle, another spectator made the news...
I need to plead ignorance on this one, jugulear. I wish I knew who that was. :confused:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I never watched it yet but for some reason I keep thinking about that "Ass Sumo" video whenever I see this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Tough part of the 100 Meter Straddle Run is to make a hole-in-one.

We must not neglect the necessity of training in order to compete in the 2016 Akibalympics.

DVDES-418.jpg
Very Perverted Manager's Careful Special Training of Flexible Members of a Female-Only School's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team and Their Beautiful Coach Upon Spiking the Mineral Water With a Drug, Knocking Them Out and Making Their Bodies Limp [DVDES-418], with Azumi Mizushima, Hiyoko Morinaga, Miki Shinjoh, Saaya Takazawa

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: jugulear