Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

ANTIDEUS

Unorthodox
Jul 6, 2009

prospektor

Nov 7, 2010
[ZEN] Giant Maid Robot vs. Tentacle Monster [ZARD-88]

Well, I found three Zen-movies from the missing section. They're not exactly DVD-quality; if someone finds better copies and wants to post them, let me know, I can take down the links to avoid the "double posting policy", if necessary.

So, here's the first, ZARD-88:

.mp4
73 min.
320x180
269 MB

Marco Polo

Nov 20, 2010
I have six video files that were labeled as Akume 1-6. They are actually Touch of Tentacle 1-6 but 1-5 are different edits of the scenario. Want to look at the videos or the JPG images includd with the files?

Bibiliophile interest?

Marco Polo

ANTIDEUS

Unorthodox
Jul 6, 2009
I have six video files that were labeled as Akume 1-6. They are actually Touch of Tentacle 1-6 but 1-5 are different edits of the scenario. Want to look at the videos or the JPG images includd with the files?

Bibiliophile interest?

Marco Polo

I'm curious about this. I want to see images.

jack47

Lero
Jun 30, 2010
Just wondering if this thread is still going.
A special thanks to all of the contributors for their posts
Happy New Year

wibblefps

Feb 10, 2010
Lurker you ARE the man!! :grassdance::grassdance::grassdance::grassdance:

I can now give up my search :exhausted:

alien1000

Jan 20, 2010
I finally caved and purchased SDMT-215. Now I want to properly give my thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread by uploading it for everyone's pleasure. Enjoy!

http://hotfile.com/dl/92529069/94b7907/SDMT-215.avi.html

arh, sry but can anyone upload to megaupload in small tiny pieces? my connect is kinda of slow, so it will take a while for me to downlaod everything. and my connection tends to shut down by itself so tiny pieces help alot.

thanks in adv :please:

Bloody Kimono

Mar 10, 2007
I'm Having Problems With Hotfile Too, It Refuses To Let Me Download Too. Anyone Can Upload To Mediafire Or Megaupload ?

By The Way Lurker, Thanks For The Amazing Upload ~

Sergil

Jul 31, 2009
Try using JDownloader, info about it should be in ANTIDEUS' sig. I use it and it lets me dl from hotfile by just copying hotfile links.

Jonathan101

Jan 30, 2010
[Giga] Female Member Tentacle Insult - Kuroe Fujisaki [TDLN-121]

[Giga] Female Member Tentacle Insult - Kuroe Fujisaki [TDLN-121]

1.23 GB AVI

01h52min (movie plus interview and out takes). Has one of the hotter female & tentacle on female scenes I've seen. Has only 3 sex scenes but they are all tentacle scenes.

Story:
Our space captain Kuroe is attacked by an unknown assailant but luckily Kuroe has a female co-pilot (unknown actress) to help her...or does she? After this attack, Kuroe starts searching the ship by herself, of course, when she finds and receives a full body cum shower from the tentacle monster for her efforts. [No nudity with lots of fake cum on full body. No penetration.]

She escapes back to the comfort of the ship’s control room when her co-pilot announces that she is under the control of the tentacle monster and that she is also hot for Kuroe. The 2nd scene is a very nice 2 on 1 that takes place were the co-pilot and the tentacle team up on our poor captain while wearing only see-through underwear and tied up in her captain’s chair. The co-pilot does a good job lubing up Kuroe. It's like a lesbian scene with a tentacle there for a tease. [VERY HOT girl on girl, no oral and vaginal penetration by tentacle, loads of slime from tentacle and co-pilot].

Afterwards, the captain escapes and puts on a yellow pair of tights (always helps) and hunts down the tentacle to kill it. Kuroe finds the helpless tentacle but the co-pilot stops her before any damage can be done. Kuroe must be punished for this and that damn yellow suit must be ripped off.

The 3rd scene is also very hot where the co-pilot helps the tentacle enjoy Kuroe but also helps herself enjoy Kuroe’s beautiful body [Girl on girl, tentacle oral and vaginal penetration, slime, fake cum] but poor old Kuroe can’t take an eternity of this so decided to kill herself and lands on the co-pilot’s tits (sounds like a good resting place to me!). The merciful tentacle see this and miraculously shocks both the co-pilot and captain back to life for some more fun but that is hopefully another story…

Direct Downloads:

Enjoy!:exhausted: