CV.jpg

downloadwy4.png

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/240096623/Tenshi.no.Housoku.exe

Or

http://depositfiles.com/files/qd98yn3or

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
why you are posting .exe files (aka self extracting archive) and why the thumbs are not linked to the full size images ? I pass over the thumb but an executable files to download is not a very .... good idea.

Altair_cjdw

The Assassin's
Jan 19, 2009
thumbs file makes this archive bigger so these thumbs deleted by me!

and why exe?

it just because i don't want my stuff deleted by rapidshare again! don't too confuse..... this is just compressed with SFX archive by winrarr...... it doesn't contain any suspected virus or anything.......

guys please who downloaded this stuff already comment here so it will clear us......! I am really sorry for that mate!

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
There is no virus, and I am quite sure of the source but .exe file are always suspect when you find it around. I am not sure if this prevent rapidshare from deleting the files (maybe a crypted link or a password are better). About the Thumbnails I thinks there is a missunderstanding. What I was saying is the preview image usually is a thumb linked to an image hosting site with the fullsize image of the preview like this:

tuyudaku

Feb 25, 2009
if you are worry about containment of those exe files (and action), you can rewrite ".exe" into ".rar" and use winrar, (recommendably check viruses,) select and extract the folder just only you want to see.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Please upload .RARs instead. If you're worried about deletion, put a password on the archive.

Altair_cjdw

The Assassin's
Jan 19, 2009
if the tumbnail problem like that, that's mean in my folder contain some picture like what are you uploaded above, that's no problem about that mate, you receive the comic like cover above right?