Telekura no Himitsu (Secret of Teleclub) complete series

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Japanese title is テレクラの秘密

Retro adult anime from 1991. It starts almost like a documentary about the mysterious teleclub (or telekura as it is written in japanese), which is basically like a call-girl service. Our "reporter" hero gets involved with one or more "teleclub lady". Sex and wacky stories follow.

resolution 320x240, AVI format, around 45mn, raw & censored

Attachments

• telekura no himitsu.torrent
    19.9 KB · Views: 704
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There seems to be a problem with every old one which has such a in the title as with ep 2 you mentioned as テレクラの秘密 ~またまたテレクラ~, our keyboards are not able to create such a 2 and by copy and paste information gets lost as it seems, this 2 is part of some jap scripts only, so it´s very hard to find such episodes.

I did not find ep 2 yet either although looking for it since some time. So I can only add some covers...

Sasukeden

Nin Nin ! ! !
Mar 3, 2007
Hey...! I recognize that guy... I was able to read the comic from those mags my dad used to bring home... (Ah... memories)

Dan297na

Apr 5, 2010
I know it's been a while since this was posted but can anyone seed this? Also was ep 2 ever found?

Thanks

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I know it's been a while since this was posted but can anyone seed this? Also was ep 2 ever found?

Thanks

Yes for seeding, and no for ep 2. The only thing I got so far is the VHS cover... *tease tease*

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Time to dig this thread from the vaults of Akiba. I will provide the long-awaited second episode, which is also entry H056 of the missing h-anime list.
More telephones adventures for our hero, same annoying censorship as before. I made a new torrent with both episodes together. I can also declare that we have all adult anime titles from 1991!

In the meantime I learned that this is an adaptation of a manga series by author 成田アキラ (Narita Akira). The same author seemed to be obsessed by telephone stories, as he did some other series with the same topic. All series could be softcore compared with the anime.

Hakker

Mar 4, 2009
would it be possible to do a re-seed? Been connected for days now, but with the so called 4 seeders all I got was 0.1%