テクノライズ Texhnolyze Complete-Dual Audio-480p

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I actually downloaded this awhile ago, watched the first episode and gave up on it. Looking for something to watch I noticed I hadn't deleted this so I watched the second episode, then the third and....well you can see where this is going. I wasn't going to watch it but I did. I wasn't going to post it but I am. I could call this original but I won't, I will just call this strange instead. This is an artistic endeavor, from the artwork to the dialogue and the lack thereof. If you were looking for something different, this might just fit the bill.
cov-5170-texhnolyze-volume-1-japanese.jpg
Description:
In a man-made underground society, descendants of a banished generation vie for control of the crumbling city of Lux. Ichise, an orphan turned prize fighter, loses a leg and an arm to satisfy an enraged fight promoter. On the brink of death he is taken in by a young woman doctor and used as a guinea pig for the next evolution of Texhnolyze. With his new limbs, Ichise is taken under the wing of Oonishi, a powerful leader of Organ, an organization with some hold on Lux. As Ichise is drawn deeper into a war for territorial control of the city, he learns of his possible future from the young girl prophet Ran, who guides him from the shadows in his darkest times. With the explosion of the warfare, Ichise must uncover the truth about Lux and fight for his survival as he realizes his destiny.

TexhnolyzeRan1280.png
Dual Audio with selectable English subtitles
Episodes - 22 complete, 24 mins each
Air Dates - 17.04.2003 till 25.09.2003
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
MKV format
80-89MB per episode
dual audio
english subtitles
480p
Original Uploader: horrorhound (the one-and-only)
Original run April 16, 2003 – September 24, 2003
Directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki
Written by Chiaki J. Konaka
Studio Madhouse
Size: 1.82 GB

Attachments

• [kickass.to]texhnolyze.dual.audio.480p.torrent
    37.8 KB · Views: 400