tattooed girl. Her name?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yes, Sammelphase... you would be "good," to say the least. But I looked at the actress in the Xvideos clip you linked to ("Japanese Cute Giel," sic), and tried to find a clear shot of her back. (Because her back is the only way to identify her, from Polvo-de-gallo's attachment.) About ten minutes into the video, we get an idea of the back design:

attachment.php

It's not clear, but I think you got it.

I didn't get the connection, though, between your girl and the Xvideos one from the thread ("PinkTube002749"). (She's the critical one, given that she is identified as Hitomi Kimura, among other names.) Around the 77:40 minute mark (as she rides reverse cowgirl for the next minute-and-a-half), we get some idea of her back and buttocks. She is not covered with any tattoos.

I think the connection is the name on the upper left corner of the attached picture. You figured it was Kimura, and the woman they are talking about on the thread also has Kimura as one of her names. But when I enlarged the view of my browser all the way, I see the last name on the picture starts with a "K-O-M." And the first name seems to be "Vonna," or "Nonna."

What's really good is that you took the trouble to tackle an I.D. request from months ago. Bravo to you. It may be a while before Polvo-de-gallo can make use of your information, alas, because he has not reported in for a while. It's very nice, regardless, that you cared enough to try and unravel this older question.

Sammelphase

Nov 3, 2008
Ah, I'm not sure if that was an affront against me, or serious meaned.
Anyway the "good, or not"-part was just an joke, at least I was try to help, and at least it looked similiar.
If she really is it I'm happy, too. If not we can hope someone else find it out.

Sammelphase

Nov 3, 2008
You be the guy we was waiting for, I think you could be right. An thanks from me already, for let me know her :)

fakeaccounts

Murderer of Tomatoes
Apr 1, 2010
Her name is Norina Komuro.:perfectplan:
The photo seems to be part of a photo set called Aido (which is on the lower left side of your photo). I attached the clearer version of the photo so that you can see. :pandalaugh:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Now this is the kind of everyone unselfishly pitching in to get to the bottom of a mystery that lies at the heart of the "Identification" board. Kudos to you all.

attachment.php

Aido (Norina Komuro)

I'm impressed that Fakeaccounts dug up the same photo. (If only all I.D. requests would have photos with the name of the model actually printed on them.)

To be clear, Deadbakugan was not incorrect. In fact, "Serina Komuro," among the other names the actress goes by, appears to be the most official - at least that is the way DMM lists her (Fetish/BDSM fare looks to be her specialty). Here is Serina Komuro, from the back cover of one of her movies, Female Slave Rope Domination Queen [MOM-004] (AKA "Your like my sister ... if I were master bondage"), co-starring her victim, Kana Mimura. By now, I would know that tattoo design anywhere:

attachment.php

Note that in the top photo, her left shoulder is clear (and in case the photo was reversed, we can see from her photo set that both shoulders are clear), yet in the lower photo, this tattoo-crazed lass couldn't resist (at obviously a later stage) mutilating her left frontal shoulder and chest area. Will she one day look like the spitting image of Rod Steiger, in The Illustrated Man?

And Sammelphase, for the record, there was no affront or "serious meaned" toward you in my post. I knew you were joking about the "good" (which I simply made a play-on-word with), and if you read carefully, throughout I was giving you a highly complimentary A for effort.

fakeaccounts

Murderer of Tomatoes
Apr 1, 2010
Guess what i found. :puzzled:

I saw her profile on Attackers :sadomaso:
(I don't remember what's akiba's policy on linking to external site. So, please search attackers.net manually.)

And her name? Reika???

Here is my theory. The face of the girl in the videos is consistent with Reika. I think Norina Komuro and Reika are two different people with the same pattern of tatoo. Norina Komuro got an extra tatoo on the right butt cheek which Reika doesn't have; plus their detail tatoo design are actually different. Furthermore, Aido set looks very vintage. And compare which side of the butt the Jamani tail drop. I've attached the two pictures.

I wish I can bed two of them at the same time. :perfectplan: