Taking advantage

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I don't know what this genre called, my word may not be exact because that is how i see it and tranlate it into English.
Hmm, this genre was about "taking advantage"(haha). Just like NHDTA-625, the girl signed with the shopkeeper a covenant about being a human mannequin. Whatever happened, she won't move. Yeah, that is it, and you know what's next.
I don't know what it called. If you know that please show me.
It may be not like i said, it's more likely the girl is attached to some kind of a covenant and get humiliated.
And if you know themes like NHDTA-625 (human mannequin), please tell me.
Thank you.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Radaogapgap; good to hear you speaking up.

You were not clear to me. If you were asking about women getting taken advantage of in JAV, there is no end of that, so I don't believe you were being specific enough.

Maybe you are talking about women who are so backed into a corner (such as needing to pay a husband's debt), she has to sign a sort of contract where she must be a sex slave or something? That would be more specific.

If you were asking about mannequin movies, there is a bunch of those, and by now may qualify for their own genre. I believe NHDTA-625 is an unusual one ("For My Husband's Sake, I Won't Move: These Beautiful Wives Were Forced to Act as Human Mannequins and Shamefully Made To Cum Over and Over"), where the women are forced to remain immobile, exposing themselves to all kinds of questionable treatment. I'm not an expert on mannequin movies, but I think most of them are sort of "real" mannequins. (But maybe you like the idea of women, or women in the form of inanimate dolls, remaining still, so that they can be played with?)

A mannequin movie where the mannequins are real humans is:

I Will Have Sex With an AV Actress Used As a Mannequin in a Show Window 3 [RKM-001], with Kaori Nishimura, Kazuna Ohki and Mizuho Ayahara

RKM-001.jpg

I guess the models are hired not to move, and in order to remain "professional," they choose to ignore the indignities they are made to suffer. Like this guy:

Guard Buckingham Palace.jpg

HET-336 is a similar one, but these movies are old. (And probably not to be found easily.)

Another "taken advantage of" and "real human" mannequin movie is:

Shameful Mannequin Molesters - Make Use of Sensitive Info Against a Teacher to Render Her An Immobile Mannequin For Groping and Make Her Feel Such Pleasure That She Pisses Herself!! [AP-248], with Minami Ayase and Chisa Shihono

AP-248.jpg

I kind of like this one myself... maybe I'll look into getting it.

There is also a series where the mannequins are apparently real mannequins, "Lovely Mannequin Madame - Guy's Delusional Sex With a Doll He's Fallen in Love With." (Example: VAGU-029 with Misa Arisawa, pictured below.)

VAGU-029 PIC.jpg

Anyone who likes this angle may consult the "She's Like a Doll" thread.

Last edited: