TakayaKi - Musunde Hiraite

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Much briefer this time, I'm in a rush, so just the bare bones info.

Author: TakayaKi
Magazine: Megastore 2009 06

Premise of the story: girl is 5 years older than guy. Both live in same apartment complex. Guy is in high school. Guy helps girl carry heavy board home. Girl makes up for his trouble by inviting him over to dinner. Girl scampers off to take a bath. (WHY unless she wants to send him signals!? lol Dude, that's a green light!!) Guy imagines girl naked. Girl screams. Guy runs to her rescue. Guy sees girl naked. Girl freaks. Girl throws thing at guy. Guy goes unconscious. Guy comes to. He's sleeping on girl's lap! Girl explains that she screamed because she saw a rat/mouse. Then when guy showed up, she was in a panicked state and without thinking she KO'ed him. Guy gets a hard on and realizes it. Girl sees he appears to be suffering and gets up to get medicine. Girl notices hard-on. Girl asks if it's because of her. Awkward. After much bumbling, guy comes out and says that he likes her. She says she likes him too.

And I think you can figure out the rest from there. :p

Genres: big boobs, older women (within the Big Sister x Little Brother age range), klutzes, happy sex

I typed all this with my glasses off, so sorry for typos and sorry I didn't bother to look up the characters names. I forgot what they were between when I read the story and when I wrote this post.

Once again, YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLE PICTURES! They are provided as a courtesy for those who want to know what the artwork looks like before downloading the rar.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't think Comic Megastore requires any introduction on my part :) , so I'll keep it brief: this is perhaps the most famous and most popular hentai magazine on the market right now. (Well, probably its sister Megastore H holds that honor, but they're from the same family. lol) That doesn't mean it's the oldest running. It also doesn't mean it necessarily has the most sales (though I wouldn't be surprised if it did). I have no proof for my claim. I'm just basing it off of several years of downloading these magazines and gauging things like how reliably they show up, how excited the fans get for them, and how good I personally think the art is inside. While my own tastes have sort of shifted away from Megastore's editors over the last year and a half, they still feature the work of some of my all-time favorite favorite authors.

For example, in this issue, the newest chapter of Takeda Hiromitsu's was published. (Personally? I thought his art was fantastic as usual but the story was a bit too cliché and he was playing to his strengths a little too obviously for me to get into it. I love ahegaos as much as the next guy but I'd like to see Takeda relying on those as an erogenous crutch a little less and start thinking of something new. I love the man's work! :( So it'd be a shame if I got bored with him because he kept re-drawing the same story over and over and over and just transposed it into different settings.)

But I think the real belle of the ball in this month's issue was TakayaKi, whose story you see here. It's not easy for me to get excited for something so softcore as this, but I've got two words for you: Bosshi Junior. I mean, look at his work! lol I'm not complaining, but isn't the resemblance kinda strong? I mean ... (see my attachment below) It's like he's drawing a Bosshi story but erasing their faces and drawing something that's 50% Shinjugai and 50% original. But I like it! :) So piracy or not, I say that if he's going to produce more high-quality artwork like this, let him. It's remarkably well-shaded and delineated. If it had color, you might even mistake some of the cels for HCG artwork. Like the scene where the landlord is standing naked in the bathroom and has a frightened confused look on her face as she stares into the eyes of the main character? It looks damn nice. Very professionally drawn. Moreso than many of the other pros whose work gets published! lol

Why I also like the story is that, somehow, TakayaKi found a way to take a tale older than time itself ;p and make it feel fresh and new again. The basic plot is nothing you haven't seen before:
- guy has crush on landlord but hasn't told her
- girl has crush on tenant but hasn't told him
- they mutually discover one another's true feelings through a series of awkward incidents (he sees her naked, setting the stage for her seeing him getting a hard-on when he's resting on her lap)
- they have happy sex
- the story ends happily with the two appearing to become a couple

But it's the specifics of the dialogue and the artwork that really make this story feel unique, even special. I've tried putting my finger on it and I've been having a real hard time doing so. The best thing I can come up with is, "His choice of artstyle, plot progression, and character development combine to form what feels like a unique version of the landlady x tenant hentai story." That's the best I've got. lol

If you want to see comparison pictures I selected for TakayaKi, Takeda Hiromitsu (Shinjugai), and Bosshi, then download the attachment below. Otherwise, you DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD it. I repeat, if you only wanted the original story, then DO NOT download the attachment. Thanks.

wat3v3r

May 24, 2009
Thanks for the manga, looks really nice