Takako Kitahara (北原多香子)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
Simply the best! Too bad she's retired.

I tried looking for her thread, her videos collection, and I found nothing recent. Most of her videos are old and the links are dead. I can't believe a girl like her don't have any proper thread :(

So I'll just put it here so that anyone can share some thoughts of here and perhaps even upload her torrent vids.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread, so please spare me :p

B1AF0471-CAC0-4C61-B56A-B64FFE400CF8_o.jpg
Takako+Kitahara+in+red+dress+3.jpg
P_48742_0__2113721155.jpg

takako5.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Ahh yes forever my fav idol. Such natural beauty. My heart still jumps looking at these old pix. Seems every other newbie idol has more magnificent tits and/or body, but only she has that real woman quality. No matter how many guys she's fucked on video, seeing her, stripping her, fucking her, no... sorry ... making love with her, is like wedding night with a new bride, every time.