★★★★★ 嘉義市好騷的學姐性愛影片 Taiwan Super HOT DCUP Babe XXX Video Leaked !! ★★★★★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ischym

Oct 26, 2009
真實版!傳嘉市女高職生性愛片外流!Taiwan Super HOT DCUP Babe XXX Video Leaked !!

嘉義市一間高職學生透過藍芽手機,流傳一段名為「好騷的學姐」自拍性愛影片,影片長達5分07秒,拍攝場景疑似在宿舍房間中,畫面中的男女主角全裸上陣,忘情享受魚水之歡,女主角還面露微笑,兩人不斷變換姿勢,甚至模仿電影《色戒》中迴紋針式的性交動作。眼尖的 學生一眼認出女主角是校內一名女學生,目前警方已經介入調查。根據媒體報導,看過的學生表示,女生臉蛋漂亮,加上豐滿D奶cup,和男生性交過程不斷變化姿勢,像在模仿電影《色戒》迴紋針式動作。校方訪查傳聞中的女學生,少女極力否認為影中人,並對此表示相當困擾。校方趕緊對女學生心理輔導,並下令學生立即刪除影片,並追查影片來源。校方表示,目前警方已經介入調查。

1675262529.png

37FnIbSyjw.png

Download Link: ( Open the file with winrar from www.rarlab.com )

Alternate Download Link:

A little behind the times, but does anyone happen to still have this video and be willing to share?? I have a few photos of this girl, but never knew there was a video. I'd be very very thankful.

merkantini

Mar 17, 2007
Same here, she is super cute! If someone has her video, please make it public, I've been only able to find a few pictures :(
Thanks!:please:

renren.21

May 22, 2013
Anyone still got links for this?(either torrent or direct). Been looking for this one but it seems i'm too late :notagain: