Taiwan Girl Sexy Lingerie Show 永久情趣內衣秀

hkjunk

May 8, 2012
you guys have found most of what's still available on the web. Try googling 永久內衣秀26 and 艾伊夏內衣秀 (Shu Qi is in this one) and you will may get hits. Maybe the 永久情趣內衣秀 titles are still available (these are censored). Like I said earlier, 林天生 had all 178 episodes on VHS and converting, but that ahole had to ruin it for all of us.

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
you guys have found most of what's still available on the web. Try googling 永久內衣秀26 and 艾伊夏內衣秀 (Shu Qi is in this one) and you will may get hits. Maybe the 永久情趣內衣秀 titles are still available (these are censored). Like I said earlier, 林天生 had all 178 episodes on VHS and converting, but that ahole had to ruin it for all of us.

Thanks for your prompt reply. i will do so googling and come back if i find something interesting.

Regards,林天生, is it possible to contact him? maybe we can persuade him to give it one more try.

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am really very happy that we could bring back these jewelriesback to life. Hope to find mooooooooooooooooooooore.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Guess what? I found another Lingerie video that I forgot about. It needed some editing to remove 2 bad segments
that froze the video, & VLC Player doesn't like the finished movie, but it plays ok in other players I tried.

I had it stashed in a folder containing videos that needed some work, & forgot about the whole folder for a time.
I fixed this one because a) there's not much missing, & b) the models are hot!

http://ryushare.com/1xl5ts0qfvct/Fashion_[Lingerie]_Show-10_edited.part1.rar

http://ryushare.com/rhb31j12l6ue/Fashion_[Lingerie]_Show-10_edited.part2.rar

No Password, Have Fun

max2max

Aug 7, 2009
I have a VHS tape of this show but can't convert it to AVI format. Any one have this type of video?

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I have a VHS tape of this show but can't convert it to AVI format. Any one have this type of video?

A fairly easy way to convert without a video input on your graphics card is to get a USB-connected converter
like this.

It connects a VCR or video camera to a PC via USB, & also has software that will let you convert
a videotape to one of several formats.
I have one (not this one, can't find mine anymore), & have had fairly good results using it.

Run a search for "vhs to digital video converter". There are less expensive ones out there.
Oh yeah, don't forget the important last step: come back here & post whatever you end up with.

:pandalaugh:

max2max

Aug 7, 2009
Thanks for sharing. Garbro77.

I see you like Chinese & Taiwanese video too much? Are you Chinese or Taiwanese. I can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese.

I live in Vietnam and it's very hard to find converter tool. There're some convert service but they don't accept nudity or adult content :( I'll try to share my video to everyone.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Thanks for sharing. Garbro77.

I see you like Chinese & Taiwanese video too much? Are you Chinese or Taiwanese. I can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese.

I live in Vietnam and it's very hard to find converter tool. There're some convert service but they don't accept nudity or adult content :( I'll try to share my video to everyone.

You are very welcome. Yes, I like these videos very much; they're my favorite at this time. No, I'm not Chinese or Taiwanese,
I'm a Caucasian guy living in California in the US. It's impressive that you speak Mandarin & Cantonese. I don't know
if I could learn even one dialect well enough to communicate.

Maybe you can find a business online that can ship a converter to you. Anyway, I wish you good luck with it.

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
Hi Everyone

I am not sure if this one has been uploaded, therefore, here is the thumbnails, if it is requested please let me know and i will upload it

Its title is (内衣 胸 内 走秀)永久 内衣秀 59

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Hi Everyone

I am not sure if this one has been uploaded, therefore, here is the thumbnails, if it is requested please let me know and i will upload it

Its title is (内衣 胸 内 走秀)永久 内衣秀 59

It doesn't look familiar to me; I vote for uploading it, please

:cheer:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Sure Garbro77, uploading it, will submit the download link soon, by the way, did you see this?
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1260098

Yes, I saw it; unfortunately, I've never seen any videos like that one.
I say "unfortunately" because I'd like to see it, too. I'll be checking
to see if anyone posts a link to it.

Did you see the Japanese stage videos in this thread?
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243171

They're different from the one you're looking for, but you might like them
if you haven't seen them yet.

And thanks in advance for the upload; there's always room for 1 more lingerie video!

Ship-Shape

Aug 26, 2015
Wow! Very nice videos here. ;)
3 years later, they're still up on Mediafire!
Gotta love MF. :)

You've benefitted more than 1 person with these, but I'm wondering what the original resolution was.
Videos 2 and 3 are 1/4 the resolution of standard definition.
Is that the same as the source?

Last edited: