Taiwan Girl Sexy Lingerie Show 永久情趣內衣秀

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
Dear All,
These videos (Taiwan Girl Sexy Lingerie Show 永久情趣內衣秀)

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=930713&postcount=2

was posted on AKIBA 2010-09. I ask kindly any kind member who is willing to upload them again. I have searched the "whole" internet but all links are dead (most links goes to FREAKSHARE). So please, i would appropriate it a lot if anyone would upload it again.

A little thanks for this, i will donate 50 USD to the one who can upload or send these videos.

Let's not tell people our e-mails in public threads.
desioner

Thanks again in advance.
Messmia

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I checked all these, & they're still available on Easynews. If you don't have a Usenet service,
you can use nzb files for free on UsenetStorm.Com
There's a 500 MB limit on UsenetStorm, so you'll need to split the 2 larger nzb's into smaller ones (the 2 DAT format videos).

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
Dear Garbro77,

I would like to express my many thanks to you for your efforts and support. Mostly appreciated.
Regards

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I remembered having some more lingerie stuff, checked my DVD collection, & found them.
This is an "extra" posting project, so the preview index will be a quickie, & the files will be posted
to Mediafire, on a free account. Anyone besides messmia who wants these should get them asap.
Once the links expire, there will be no re-uploading. I just have too much to do these days.

Sorry I don't have the titles for these. I got them a long time ago, before becoming a serious collector.
The rest will be posted here as time permits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s6hillljwy642it

http://www.mediafire.com/?dm56w6225nj3zoc

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
Dear All,
These videos (Taiwan Girl Sexy Lingerie Show 永久情趣內衣秀)

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=930713&postcount=2

was posted on AKIBA 2010-09. I ask kindly any kind member who is willing to upload them again. I have searched the "whole" internet but all links are dead (most links goes to FREAKSHARE). So please, i would appropriate it a lot if anyone would upload it again.

A little thanks for this, i will donate 50 USD to the one who can upload or send these videos.

Let's not tell people our e-mails in public threads.
desioner

Thanks again in advance.
Messmia

Dear Garbro77,

I would like to express my many thanks to you for your efforts and support. Mostly appreciated.
Regards

I really hope you serious about that, mate...
as a MAN, if you said/promise about something, then you must do it as you said...
of course if you are a MAN :joker:
sorry, no offence at all, just want to give comment...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I want to make it clear that messmia did honor his offer, & wanted to send me $50 USD. For personal reasons,
I had to decline his generous offer, & still suggest SmileTrain as a worthy recipient.

Nanank99 has made it no secret that he appreciates these types of videos, & my posts, so I'm sure he's only looking out
for my best interests, intending no offense to the original poster.

I have another video ready to upload; I'll be back...

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
I want to make it clear that messima did honor his offer, & wanted to send me $50 USD. For personal reasons,
I had to decline his generous offer, & still suggest SmileTrain as a worthy recipient.

Nanank99 has made it no secret that he appreciates these types of videos, & my posts, so I'm sure he's only looking out
for my best interests, intending no offense to the original poster.

Dear Garbro77,

Thanks for the clarification. The donation to Smile Train is done by now.

Regards
Messmia

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Dear Garbro77,

Regards
Messmia

:cheer:

That's awesome! Thank you for doing that! S/T is a reputable organization doing some very good work in the world.
Now let's have some more fun watching more Babes come down the runway! The models here are hot enough
that I just had to do 2 preview pages:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzblqza1jcpcu1q

http://www.mediafire.com/?b01r4h88f7ubfhi

More coming as time permits

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
Dear Garbro77,

Regards
Messmia

i wish you always in good luck and good fortune, messmia.

i actually about to give you a reputation, but i saw your reputation is quite "RED", so i not giving any reputation yet...
i am not sure you are really want a "red" one or not, since i saw some people prefer "red" reputation, even though they are a good people...

and i know you are a good people who honor their words and promises like a real gentlemen

oh yeah, sorry if i said something bad or anything not good, before and after
my english is not too good :p

thanks for the other re-upload :D

messmia

Dec 26, 2009
nanank99 said:
i wish you always in good luck and good fortune, messmia.

i actually about to give you a reputation, but i saw your reputation is quite "RED", so i not giving any reputation yet...
i am not sure you are really want a "red" one or not, since i saw some people prefer "red" reputation, even though they are a good people...

and i know you are a good people who honor their words and promises like a real gentlemen

oh yeah, sorry if i said something bad or anything not good, before and after
my english is not too good :p
Hi Nanank99
Thanks for your reply. I am not very well aware of the reputation system and how it works, but thanks anyway for your consideration. Regarding your earlier post, no offense is taken, since it is as garbro77 explained that what to protect his interest since you appreciate his effort. I hope we can become friends and we can share more and more together.
Have a nice weekend
Messmia