SWIMSUITS - LEOTARDS - SPANDEX Discussions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

What is your favorite brand of swimsuit

• speedo aquablade

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • asics

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • hydrasuits

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Realise

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

jav-watcher

May 6, 2014
HI speedo lover, thanks for starting this discussion thread.

I don't have any of the HighC Cuties collection, they do look kinda hot though :hot2: feel free to share what you have!

I have a few of the KMI- High Leg Fantasy dvds, I could create some torrent files & share any that aren't already here.

kmi009pl-jpg.829876

kmi011pl.jpg

kmi012pl.jpg

kmi016pl.jpg

kmi045pl-jpg.1119009

(I have a few mroe than this but I don't want to get into trouble for too many large images in one post, how do you attach smaller images?)

Reactions: svc3166 and 5182038

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
Starting a new discussion dedicated to Competition Swimsuits, Leotards, basically anything involving tight fitting spandex. This is to replace my swimsuit thread that got closed.

Why did it get closed?

I came upon another thread with a similar theme (although not always focusing on spandex):

Gym Scenes, Yoga Scenes, Workout Scenes... Ah!!

There wasn't much to that one, but the fourth post led to another post which was involved:

Tight Gym Shorts

fira

Sep 18, 2007
Why does the poll not have Arena? Haha.

Anyway, great thread. Sad that the previous one got closed.

KlausD

Jan 26, 2009
Mizuno, Elesse, TYR, NSA are also missing ;-) I haven't voted, because it strongly depends on the actual swimwear model and also on the person that wears them.

Good thing the thread is back.

Reactions: zeroninja