スターシップ・オペレーターズ Starship Operators complete (Dual-Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I wouldn't call this a great anime but I like it. A little slow at times perhaps but the story is always progressing. I think some of the situations are a little too mature for the very young but I would not call this racy or bloody. Just a good storyline to pass away the time when you are looking for something to fill that time with.
starship_operators-1024x819.jpg
Plot:
In the year 2300, thousands of light-years from Earth in the vicinity of the Henrietta system: one of the planets is overthrown by a military coup d'état, and a group of trainees on board the newly commissioned starship — the Amaterasu — returning from a training mission, get stranded near the orbit of their homeworld, and resolve to liberate it. Unfortunately they do not have the money to pay for operation and provision expenses, so in return for funds from the alliance's Galactic Network, they sell the TV rights for their battles to be aired on an exclusive TV channel (the Starship Channel or S.S.C.), which is broadcast across the entire system. They end up periodically resorting to unusual measures to boost their channel ratings.

Directed by Takashi Watanabe
Studio J.C.Staff
Original run January 5, 2005 – March 30, 2005
Episodes 13
Resolution: 720x480
Framae Rate: 29.97
Audio: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English (DVD)
File Format: .mkv

Starship-Operators.jpg

Original Uploader: Anonymous (Exiled Destiny)

Attachments

• [kickass.to]exiled.destiny.starship.operators.torrent
    23.2 KB · Views: 501
Last edited: