Sumire Matsu movies with good plot: Any recommendations?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hi:

I'm a great fan of Sumire Matsu. The problem is: She has too many movies. DMM lists more than 220 movies of her ( http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1001189/ ). So do you have some recommendations for movies of her? But please with a good plot - like the 2 I posted here:

SAQ-23

attachment.php

SVDVD-204

attachment.php

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
err...maybe the complex apartment misery woman ?
Or sauna job lady << well, i dont actually think there's a "plot" there if by "plot" u mean something like "a drama/story"

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
err...maybe the complex apartment misery woman ?
Or sauna job lady << well, i dont actually think there's a "plot" there if by "plot" u mean something like "a drama/story"
Plot in the broadest sense. :joker:
As the English titles vary very much: Can you give the IDs of the movies?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
For example PPPD-083 doesn't have a real plot from my point of view. Just the same situation in different "flavours" over about 2 hours. Boring (at least for me). But I know that some people here prefer movies with no plot at all. I'm the exact opposite in that aspect.

attachment.php

attachment.php

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
well, the definition of "plot" might differ a bit from person to person
====
iesp557 - complex apartment <<< to be honest, i havent even watched it, still in list lol. But i guess there's a "plot" (in my definition) in which i guess she's some kind of wife/lonely woman in an apartment who got some "visit".... maybe

sdde237 - sauna <<< as far as i could remember (maybe its not plot tho), basically there are girls who washes customers etc and in d final scene theres a sex scene
=====

anyway, my definition of "plot" is "theres a story/ theres something going on, instead of scenes that seem to come randomly (the girl appears, the man/men appears, they start groping/etc, the scene ends, and theres another scene in different situation/place/set, but the essence of scene is similar )"
=====
anyway, do u have XS-2356 ? been searching it for ages
one that i found was... rmvb with small resolution o.0
=====

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That's funny: I watched IESP-557 yesterday. It's a good one.
About SDDE-237: I watched it long ago. Hm, maybe it's on the border of having a plot or not. But the main problem is: Sumire has only one short appearance in that movie and is only doing a handjob. At least as far as I can remember.

Lately I also watched HAVD-785, SW-043, JUC-377 and HUNT-422. All except the last one have a story. Okay, maybe SW-043 has not a story, but at least some kind of plot. In my opinion HUNT-422 doesn't have a story at all. It's more like a game show: The performers have to carry the tasks out they get from the organizer of the movie.

Yes, I agree that the definition of a plot might differ from person to person. So maybe "story" is a better term. E.g. even this game show movies have some kind of plot they follow. A good example for a story is this series: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=6477/. The stories develops further from scene to scene as time goes by. Same goes for this series:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=7518/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=78083/

IESP-557

attachment.php

SDDE-237

attachment.php

HAVD-785

attachment.php

SW-043

attachment.php

JUC-377

attachment.php

HUNT-422 (No plot)

attachment.php

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
sun-29 maybe?

havent seen it actually, just a blind guess

well, actually my purpose here is to comment a bit :pandalaugh:

shkd413....in terms of having a plot, yes it does have a plot.
But... the plot might not be quite like the title (the "common" english version says "r*** sister next door") which should be a "r***-theme" genre
For non-r*** fans, it's... good news I think

btw, OOT for a sec, can anybody tell me what company is SHKD labels from ?
It seemed that the titles labeled SHKD were all (if not almost) r***-genre/theme titles

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I've SHKD-413 already, but seems SUN-29. I could have sworn that I also own SUN-29...

If you combine DMM with Google translate you will get the following information:
Code:
メーカー: アタッカーズ (Mēkā: Atakkāzu)       [Manufacturer: Attackers]
レーベル: 死夜悪    (Rēberu: Shi yoru aku) [Label: Evil Dead Night]
As Attackers is well known, you shouldn't have any problems to find more movies.
An this is the 隣のお姉さんを犯したあの日… (r*** sister next door) series.
This is Attackers @ DMM and Attackers @ 8jav.