Suggestion that fit my preference

zecterx2

May 7, 2009
Hi, Akiba Community
I been a member for 2 years and I have advance in learning my preferences in type of jav I adore , I can tell by the covers or screen shots whether it would excite me or not. I go through many threads a day and found it difficult to find anything I like. When I usually do, it always because I given up hope in find anything better and settle for something decent and end up disappointed and a waste of time because it doesn't excite me! Also it not because I'm getting too old nor is my penis can't go up. It just my preference is hard to please and I end up doing it to my old videos =-=.
So now I need your help in showing me a "good time" XD.

1. I want videos that you found exciting for yourself first off.

2. I prefer is Fetish jav download, usually something rough or hardcore sex. Dogma friend's mom ripe series was a good example (doesn't need to be gang bang), but been through all of them. So was prison camp. No Happy Sex!

3. Feet fetish but I prefer it to be uncensored but have to include sex! (No Fetish Hood) Example: (RHF Yui Komine) Please no Saki otsuka unless it’s hardcore sex. (Happy Sex Okay)

4. BSDM is good too but includes sex! CMN 52, 36, 43, 24, 50, 6, 32, 73 were good with its storyline and actresses. Also Cinemagic I tried looking through their collection and found nothing out right now any good for me so please no cinemagic unless you’re certain it make be blow. No Happy Sex!

5. Spies and investigators use to be good, but because way too generic all the plot are the same. Example: tied up and groped, then drugged then turn in to sex freak. I know beggars shouldn't complain, but something different would be good like SHKD-318 though she kills them all in the end it was all good. JUC-469 is good because they got em big asses though the bad guys also die as well. No Panthers ladies! No Happy Sex!

6. Single, Duo, Three actresses in one scene is all I can take, anymore would make me lose focus on each actress. No Happy Sex

7. Teachers, Housewives, School Girl, Office Workers, Nurse, Doctor and any other uniform job do have their own generic story line, yes I’m a hater but I do adore those that are different in plot slightly for example like miad-422, MomJ-120 are good because miad-422 the girl raping the husband in front of the wife then the wife r*** some strange guy in front of the husband, while Momj-120 the girl is so horny. No Happy Sex

8. Scat , Lesbian , Futa , Pregnant, Fendom is too hardcore for my Wimpy ass, no I just don't get excited, I don't mind Lesbian sex but no penis makes it less exciting cause a strap-on doesn't feel anything.

9. If you’re still reading this, I'm amaze and hopefully you can help me or it is just a waste of your time, which I will not apologize for! Thank You for Your Time.

P.S Looking for (MVMD-028) Yes I Have Searched for it and threes no working links nor will I torrent! Also (Ddb-052) Looking for Full Version in good quality =P

:harp::harp::harp::harp::harp::harp: